Chapter 8~

APOLOGIES FOR THE LATENESS AND THE SHORTNESS. There is absolutely NO motivation for me to write. Come on guys, I need you!

Castle xoxo

"with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair."

Song Of Whenever: Demons by Imagine Dragons 

====================================================================

Chapter 8~

Jonny's P.O.V.

"And then I knocked over half the shelves in the library!" Andy finished his long, albeit hilarious story with a flourish of his arms. Liam gave a small chuckle, while I was red faced with laughter. I did not look attractive at the moment, and for some reason that bugged me. I guess I felt ugly sitting next to Andy and Liam. They were gorgeous, Liam was like sex on legs and Andy was amazing. It helps a bit that he's gay, it also helps me because he knows what guys like. I would be so lost in the style world without him. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out and looked at it curiously. My eyebrows rose at the name on the screen. Andy.

'Isnt he jus fnee! xx'

I looked up to see Andy run a hand through his short black hair before locking eyes with me. His hazel eye dropping into a wink and I felt my cheeks flush. I looked at Liam, but he was oblivious to everything. Just eating his cupcake and nonchalantly looking around the shoppe.

'ANDY! U shut ur sknny arse up!'

I hastily typed and clicked the send button before I regretted adding in the swear. I watched Andy to see his reaction, but was lightly tapped on my shoulder before he received the message. I turned to see Liam watching me, as soon as made eye contact with him he smiled warmly and I felt butterfly's in my stomach. That's a new sensation. Liam moved his chair over to me until we were less than a foot apart and leaned over until I could feel his lips against my ear.

"You look really pretty in those jeans, I would know since I got a lovely view of your arse in them." Liam whispered in my ear his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. He pulled away slowly giving me enough time to push him away, but I didn't really want to. I looked at him from under my lashes and smirked before leaning up to whisper in his ear.

"It looks even better without them." I whispered lowly. What the hell. Where did that come from? I just met this guy, but he is handsome. Still, I don't really know him. Andy does, and he thinks he's good for me. I'll give it a shot. I wonder what Niall would think? He was pretty pissy this morning, and yesterday. I looked back at Liam's eyes to see them a darker brown than they were originally and gave him a small wink. My phone vibrated again breaking our heated gaze and I whipped my head around to glare at Andy. He just smirked at me knowingly before calling our waitress over for the check. I opened my phone.

'Ur mad bcuz its tru. I saw wht u guyz jus did! go 4 it grl!'

'Andy stop it! Ill give him a shot ok?'

I locked my phone and looked up to see Liam and Andy paying the check. I was about to pay for my share when I realized I had no money what so ever. Just as I was about to tell the boys my predicament Liam spoke up.

"This one is on me." He payed the check before leaving a big tip on the table before standing. I pushed my phone into my pocket and stood with him ready to say good bye. I opened my mouth to tell him to text me, but he cut me off. "Jonny, this was fun. Let's do it again without Andy next time okay?"