Chapter 3~

I keep updating on Monday instead of Sunday....baaddddd LyLy!!! I need to get my ishh together. LIKE PRONTO!! Blahhh...this is just kind of a filler chapter. It's important to the plot..I think. 

I am just going to stop talking now...yeahhhh.....

READ ON!! XOXO

============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Chapter 3~

-Jonny's P.O.V.-

"Come on darlin." Niall tried to coax me out of my position on the couch. After seeing that painted message, I just shut down. It was how I dealed with things, things that I found overwhelming. I ignored the leprechaun's incessant poking and prodding, unable to get over the bone chilling words.

I Bet She's Prettier When She's Screaming, See You Soon. -A

Who is 'A'? What does he or she want with me? What have I gotten myself into? How am I supposed to get that paint off the stairs? I've gotten into a situation bigger than myself. I need some tea. That would be lovely. A nice cup of steaming ho-

"Ah!"

A wave of coldness washed over me, snapping me out of my panic filled thoughts. My eyes lazily made their way up to meet Niall's. Bright blue burned into my dull grey, holding each other's attention for a second, before breaking contact. Drifting down, my eyes caught sight of the now empty glass. He did not.

"Did you just dump water on me? On me?!" I asked, incredulous. Judging by my soaking wet jmper and dripping coach, there was no pint in asking that question. That pompous bastard, it's freezing. No sooner had that fact crossed my mind, a light shiver racked my body. The water only adding to the mind numbing coldness seeping into my body. 'That's it I need a shower.' Standing up, I gave Niall a half-hearted glare. His response was to just roll his eyes and fall unto the dry part of the couch. Seems like all he wanted was to get me off the couch, probably wanted more food or something. My stomach rumbled quietly with the thought of food. I placed a hand to my stomach, mentally telling it to shut up. I mean, how embarrassing would it be for it to growl in front of Niall. I barely know him. "Yet, you're letting him stay in your flat.' My conscience reminded me. I was not known for my smart decisions, and this wasn't one of them. Though, I think if he wanted to kill me he would've done it already when he slept with me. 

My traitor cheeks colored at the memories of him seeing me without a shirt. At that exact moment my stomach did a pretty painful flip, reminding me that I hadn't eaten anything today. Well, at least since I've been up, and it looking at the time it's almost four in the afternoon. I had been frozen on that couch for about thirty minutes, considering we got back to the house at three. I think I picked up a pizza at the store, I'll just stick it in the oven and then take a shower. I still need to put all the groceries away. I hate doing that.

Walking into my kitchen, I looked around. Not a bag in sight. All the groceries had been put away. The only other person that could've done that was, Niall. There was no way, why would he? I just accepted it and opened the fridge, grabbing a pizza that was covered in pepperoni I scanned the directions. I set the oven to pre-heat, I felt Niall's gaze on me the whole time. 'Someone must be hungry.' I brushed it off as nothing. 

I walked back through the lounge and gave a look to Niall. It was one of those 'what is your story' looks. I shivered again, my wet jumper clinging uncomfortably to my pale skin. Down the hall, and into my room I walked. I needed to grab some warm, dry clothes before I showered. Wouldn't want to have to run here in only a towel. Can you say awkward. Opening my dresser I grabbed some simple lazy clothes. A mint green 'FREE HUGS' t-shirt with a pair of grey sweats, and let's not forget bra and underwear. Those things are extremely important. Oh! Almost forgot my fluffy socks! I think I'll go with green, to match my shirt. Comfort at it's finest. Now, time to get warm again. Before I walked out of my room, I looked out the window. I was happy to see that the big fluffy flakes were steadily building up. Creating the perfect winter scene. Have I mentioned how much I love snow? I adore it. I'll have to go out there sometime before it melts. 

For once, happy memories flooded my brain. A light smile made its way on to my face. I was still smiling when I walked into the bathroom, and shut the door. Turning on the shower, I stripped, not waiting for the water to heat up, I jumped in. Big mistake. The chilling water made my already frozen body scream in pain. I was literally so cold, that it hurt. I stood completely still, waiting for the water to heat up. Not daring to move, if I did the pain would be unbearable. It took a minute, but the water heated up to almost scalding. I wanted to burn away the cold and memories. Memories that still haunt me to this day. I looked down at my thighs, faded scars stood out on my skin. Looking at the side of my stomach, I saw the pale pink of long jagged scar, running from just under my ribs to right below my hip. I cringed at the appearance, it would always be there, as a reminder of my past. 

The water turned exceptionally hot for a second, breaking me out of my trance. I blindly grabbed for my apple and orange scented shampoo and lathered it through my hair. The scent calming me down, as it always has. My worries ran down the drain along with the hot water and bubbles. As soon as the shampoo was washed out I put in my matching conditioner. Making sure to get it all through my waist length hair. Sometimes I wonder why I grew it out so long, it takes so long to wash and dry. I rubbed my cinnamon soap all over my body, welcoming the tingly clean sensation that came with it. Rinsing out my hair, I just stood under the stream of water. I took a minute to just relax, let it all go. Once I got out of the shower I had to face the world again, not to mention the coldness that always seems to follow me. Taking a deep breath I turned the water off and hopped out.

Wrapping my red body in a big fluffy white towel I stood in front of the mirror. Wiping off the condensation with my hand I looked at my reflection. What stared back at me was sad. I saw a girl, around nineteen, grey eyes filled with hidden pain and sorrow. Her dark chocolate color hair, lay in tangles around her face and down her back. Chapped pink lips parted as breath passed between them. A dusting of freckles across her small nose, dark lashes surrounded her eyes, unable to hide the dark purple bags under her eyes. She was tired, physically and mentally. She needed help. Help that only one person could provide, she just didn't know it yet.

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Well, this is short. I'm SORRY!! Please don't hurt me.

VOTE & COMMENT!! PLEASE!!!

~Castle