Chapter 14: Renewed Promise

Emily woke up the next morning and found Jacob sleeping soundly beside her. She smiled, she had worried him and she felt bad about it. But either way she was so excited about today, once school was over he would once again fulfill his promise to her. She got up, careful not to wake him, and went out for some cereal. After a few minutes she had finished her breakfast and after placing her dishes on the counter, began walking back to her room to wake Jacob up so he could get ready for school. There was no need however, he met her in the hall. And pushed her up against the wall and kissed her, hungrily pressing his lips to hers. He pressed himself up close to her, melding them into one. Emily was surprised, usually he wasn't so forward about it. She lightly pushed him back a few inches and gasped for breath,

"What's with that?" He smiled at her,

"Im fulfilling my promise to you." He told her simply, kissing her neck.

"But...what about school?" She leaned her head back, her every thought melting away from his touch.

"What about it?" He sucked hard on her neck, moving up to her lips. Emily could barely take it, she could feel herself preparing for the event to come.

"N-nothing..." She kissed him, sliding her tongue past his lips and meeting his own. He pulled back and pulled off his shirt, she slid her own off in return, leaving them both halfway exposed. They pushed close together with Emily backed up against the wall, Jacob slid his hands down her body to the waist of her pants. He inched them down until they were midway down her thighs before she stopped him. "Straight to it huh?" She fingered the waist of his pants while she spoke, Jacob blushed.

"Well, Im eager. It was hard to keep the promise to Madison, there were so many times where I wanted to do this."

"Hehe, I know Jacob." And with that she finished his work and pulled her pants and panties completely off, leaving her completely exposed to him. They both blushed deep red but Jacob advanced on her, kissing her fiercely. She wrapped her legs tightly around him, using the wall and Jacob to keep her up. Jacob used the hand he wasn't holding her with to pull down his own pants, finishing the job with his legs so that he too was completely exposed.

"Emily..."

"Jacob..." He pushed himself into her, she screamed with delight. It hurt a little bit, but much less than last time and the pleasure came faster and in a larger amount this time. This allowed Jacob to move faster and drive himself deeper and harder into her warmth and wetness. Holding her up was difficult but pleasurable as she gripped onto him tighter and tighter. They both grew hotter and could barely contain themselves as they made love. Emily moaned as Jacob moved in and out of her, she gripped him tighter causing him to moan in return.

"Emily... I don't know if I can hold you up anymore..." She smiled evilly, loosening her grip on him and lowering her legs to the ground.

"Then allow me..." She laid him down on the ground and climbed over him, positioning herself over him. She lowered her body and inserted him into her core, then she slowly began to rock herself on top of him. She soon began to plunge herself down upon him faster and harder, enjoying being in control this time. She gripped his shaft tightly, increasing both of their pleasure as it reached its max.

"Emily..."

"Jacob..." They both came, mixing their juices as Jacob came inside of her. She leaned forward on his chest, laying on him while he was still inside her. They both were tired and out of breath but both were smiling. "I don't think we can keep our promise to Madison again. Not after this, I don't know if Ill be able to not do this again." Jacob nodded,

"Yes..." He held her close, never wanting her to be apart from him ever...