****The Lion, Witch and the Vampire...PLEASE PLEASE READ! I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!!! *****

Hey it's Mark0 again.

A while ago, I decided to do a little experiment.

I noticed that all of the stories here have something to do with werewolves and vampires. They all have similar titles and it seems as if those stories are being read a lot more then stories with out vampires. (With some exceptions, speaking of which, check out Sevenhart's story 'King of Hearts')

I was really curious to see how many people would click on it. I posted something (http://www.wattpad.com/214265-I-m-a-werewolf-living-with-four-hot-vampires-and-I-m-falling-for-them-PLEASE-READ- ) and in less then 12 hours I had 100 reads and more votes then my stories that have been up there for 3 months. If anyone wants to enlighten me on this vampire, werewolf obsession, then I would love to hear it.

In the mean time I have some suggestions for some users and stories you should take a look at.

Anything by:

AliceC - AMAZING AUTHOR! She has great stories. They are wonderful. I don't have words to describe how awesome her stories are. Read her poems and Where Love Lies, Things aren't what they appear, Kill the Glamour Fight the Mass...actually the list would be too long to mention. Just read all her stories.

LadyofLitany - The lovely Lady of Litany is another amazing author. She has a lot of great pieces that will hook you and you will not want to let go. Please read her stuff! Also her post "Some of the best jokes you will ever read" are literally the best jokes you will ever read!

Supernatualmom - Please read Supernaturalmom's work. Her poems will leave you speechless, but once you get your speech back, you will want to be leaving comments of praise and how much you enjoyed it. She also has a great story called "The Protectors." I should just stop talking now so you can check out her work.

Other stories you would read:

King of Hearts by Sevenhart

*Alex Storm by blahblahblah_the1st

*The Red Pendant by Sakura_riot

*The Phantom Red by Nat828C

*All AMAZING (I would underline multiple times if Wattpad would let me) poems by Rebeca

*Andre_Lotr

*Danny2009

*Vampchick376's poems

*The Theif's Revenge by SidneyArden

*Angels in the Alleyways by Rachloves2write (Featured story)

Hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did let me know.

It would take too long to mention everyone's strong points and take away from your time you should be spending reading them.

If you have read all those and still want something to read. You could check out my stories. But I would recommend reading everyone else's work first before reading mine.

If I have left anyone out, please leave me a comment and I will add you in.

Feel free to vote and comment and let me know what you think of my experiment.

Make sure you vote and leave meaningful comments on everyone stories.

Keep on writin'

Your friend,

Mark0