How could I do this? (Macklemore fanfiction)

She cheated on him?! How could she do that?! I will worry about this later. Right now, the only thing im concerned about is getting the four of us home safely!

Savanna reached forward and turned on the radio. The Heist was still in the CD player. Of course, Castle was still on loop, and everyone but me was singing. Im shaking so badly. I have no idea what Im getting myself into.

***45 minutes later back at the house***

I showed Ben and Ryan to their room. It was our extra room that we turned into a guest room. It was so bad, it had two twin beds and a somewhat large TV.

I was leaving the room and I saw Ryan turn on the TV and crawl in bed, as did Ben. Ben is so adorable when hes tired! No! I didnt just think that... ugh!

I decided I was tired, but not tired enough to sleep. I crept into the livingroom, turned on the TV, and sat down.

The minute I switched the TV on, all I saw was my face. On every news channel, it was all about Ben and I dating! We arent dating!

I rushed back upstairs to see if Ryan and Ben were watching the same thing I was, but they were already asleep. I turned off their TV, and walked into Vannas room. She was passed out. i might as well just sleep.

***the next morning***

I woke up at 9:00 and made breakfast; eggs, toast, bacon, sausage pancakes and hashbrowns. I know its a big breakfast, but Im guessing they will all be hung over and very hungry. I grabbed myself a plate, taking some of everything. It was now 10:30, and I could hear someone coming downstairs.

It was Ryan and Ben.

"Who are you and where am I?" Ben asked. I explained that they got drunk at the concert last night and I had to drive them home.

They grabbed their plates and sat down. What should I say? This is so awkward!

Thankfully, Savanna woke up soon. I had to explain everything to her also, and I told her she was now dating Ryan.

"What? That Ryan? The Ryan that Im 100% in love with?" she asked and pointed to Ryan. I cannot believe she just said that!

Ryan laughed a little and got up and hugged Savanna. I think he whispered something to her, because she giggled.

After everyone was done eating, we all talked and got to know each other better.

"Ryan, we might need to get going." Ben said.

"No! Dont leave please!" I exclaimed.

"We have somewhere to be in an hour." Ryan explained.

"You two can come with us... if you want to." Ben said awkwardly.

"Im in! Where are we going then?" Savanna asked excitedly.

"Seattle." Ben replied.

"No way! Sorry guys but we barely have the money to pay the rent for our apartment! We defineitly dont have money for plane tickets! Plus wed need money for food, and for a place to stay!" I answered.

"Thats okay. Ryan and I can pay for your flight and food, and we live in Seattle, you can stay at our place." Ben said.

"No, we cant let you do that." Savanna replied.

"In case you havent noticed, we are famous. Weve got some money to spend." Ryan said. "Plus, you guys were nice enough to let us stay here, its the least we could do."

"Are you su-"

"Yes, we are sure." Ben cut me off.

"Well, we should start packing then!" Savanna shouted on her way up the stairs. I followed her, grabbing my pink bag to pack my stuff in. Ben never said how long we were staying, so Ill just pack for a month.

Once we were done packing, Ryan drove us to the airport.

"Savanna did I ever mention that you woudlnt stop making out with Ryan last night while I was driving?" I laughed, and Savanna blushed and didnt say anything.

From that moment on, it was silent and awkward until we reached the airport.

Shortly, we were on the plane.

It was a long ride from Michigan to Washington, but soon we arrived.

We got off the plane and into the Seattle airport. We found our luggage, and were walking towards the exit. What I saw next shocked me.