Chapter 1

Hey!

5th story! Go me :P

I'm at college, and the website works, suprisingly :D

This is the first time for the idea of 'POVs'. (Which by the way, if you didn't already know, means Point Of View.)

P.s: All teachers' names in this are real at my school: Sandhurst Secondary

Enjoy Chapter 1! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                         Mel's POV

"Right, class. Today we are continuing our study on Anatomy." Our Biology teacher, Miss. Smith announced, briskly walking into our class, her heels click-clacking on the stone floor, while she juggled a binder, two textbooks and a bunch of worksheets, which was never a good sign. It made us jump.

I slung my little Jack Wills bag over my shoulder, just in case worst came to the worst. Beth did the same with her Cathy Kidson bag.

A guy on the table next to our groaned quietly, so as Miss. Smith would hear him. I smiled. His friends grinned.

I took a quick swig from our bottle of blood on our desk, which calmed my throat down a little.

Beth, drink some. I thought to her, knowing she would be needing it more than me.

She complied, taking a huge gulp.

Better? I asked through my thoughts.

Beth looked at me and nodded.

"And we will start off by testing for what blood group we all are..." Miss continued, handing out small needles and wipes on everyone's desk, with a small test tube and a stopper for it.

My smiled disappeared, replaced with horror.

Miss. Smith was back at her desk, reaching for a needle and wipe of her own.

I held my breath, looking down at our desk. Beth did the same, knowing it wasn't safe to breathe.

Miss. Smith wiped her index finger, then reached for her needle to prick herself with, so as the fresh, steaming blood would ooze out of her finger, ready to be drunk...

My throat gave a little flame of pain, as stomach growled quietly, to quiet for anyone human to hear.

No. I thought. Not this time. Beth, run to the car park. I'll be right behind you. 

I saw Beth nod once in the corner off my eye, then we both got up from our desks, running out of Biology, and into the school car park; human speed at first, then at our own deadly blurring pace as soon as we got outside the blue Science block's double doors.

We both ran at our deadly blurring speed all the way to the school car park.

                                                                         Jesse's POV

"Right, class. Today we are continuing our study on Anatomy." Miss. Smith, our Bio teacher continued.

I groaned dramatically, only quiet enough for my friends next to me to hear; they both grinned in agreement.

 "And we will start off by testing for what blood group we all are..." Miss continued, handing out small needles and wipes on everyone's desk, with a small test tube and some sort of orange cork with it.