Larry: Harry Fever

Sorry this took so long.
Harry's POV
I woke up this morning feeling a little off. I figured I was just tired so I went out to the lounge. Louis,Liam,Zayn, and Niall were out there. Last night me and Louis got into it about me kissing a fans cheek. I ignore Louis and walk up to Zayn instead.

"Can I sit here?"
"Sure mate"

I sit down next to Zayn and finally realize how cold it is in here. Not paying mind to Louis' glare I cuddle up next to Zayn.

"Woah, mate"
"It's cold Zayn"
"You're burning up H, why don't you go sit with Louis"
"He mad at me", I poured sounded like a toddler. It was cold, my boyfriend was mad at me, and all I wanted was a cuddle.

By this point Louis had heard our conversation and walked over feeling my forehead and gasping.

"Babe you have a fever"
"Do not"
"C'mon baby, let's go snuggle in the bunks"

And that's where I am now, cuddled up to Louis, watching a movie. Maybe I do feel a little hot. At least I have Louis.

---------------------
So I have two changes to run by you. Comment if you have an opinion on either.
1. The length, I like writing short ones, I liking reading short ones too. If I do short ones I can update on Tuesdays.
2. The ship. I think I want to open this up to more 1D ships. Any you would want?