Larry: "I'll always save you"

Harry's POV
"Lou I'm home"
I called out to my boyfriend of two years. I've had to work in the studio all day and can't wait to cuddle up to my boyfriend.
"Hey Haz, how it go"
Louis walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. It's times like this that I'm so grateful for meeting Louis almost 3 years ago.
"Fine, im tired"
"I can tell you look about dead", he replied sassily
" well aren't you nice", I mumble under my breath
"Aww babe, you know you will always look great in my eyes"
"Mhm", I hum
"Come on let's go watch a movie and cuddle on the couch"
I loved that idea so we walked hand in hand into the living room. I grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch while Louis picked out a film.
He walked back over with a huge grin on his face before pulling a movie from behind his back.
" I've been dying to watch this and we finally have time"
I hesitate upon seeing that he is holding none other then Paranormal 3. But when I see the glimmer in his eyes I can't let him down.
"Alright love you put it in and I'll make some popcorn"
I get up and walk to the kitchen and when I return I see Louis snuggled into the blanket and the movie beginning.

No one's POV
Louis and Harry cuddled together and all goes well till about 30 minutes in. Harry whimpers and hides his face in Louis's chest.
"Aww is little Hazzy afraid" Louis says teasing Harry in a baby voice.
Upon hearing this Harry got up and bolted to his room. He slammed the door shut and laid on the bed crying  his eyes out.

Louis's POV
"Love open the door I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings", I pleaded from outside the door
"Go away" Harry calls weakly
I can tell he's crying and it hurts me so much to think that I'm the reason he's hurting.
But I know Harry and I know he's
stubborn and won't be coming back out tonight.
"Alright baby, I'll be right down stairs if you need me, I love you"
No response came, so I walked down stairs, shut off the tv, and fell asleep on the couch.
4 hours later- midnight
I wake up to here screaming from upstairs. I immediately run up and bust open the door. The sight in front of me is devastating. I see Harry lying in a ball sobbing my name.
"hey shh I'm here"
I take him into my arms and sing quietly while rocking him. Once he's semi-calm again I try to talk to him.
" love can you tell me what happened" I ask soothingly
"They killed me and you weren't there to save me" he hiccuped
"Baby it was only a dream. I'm so so sorry I made you watch that movie"
" it's not your fault, I'm sorry I got scared"
"Don't say that it's absolutely fine.it was all my fault"
He tries to interject but I keep going.
"I know you don't like scary movies and I'm so sorry love. Let's just go back to sleep"
He looks hesitate so I laid down next to him and let him cuddle into my chest. And right before he fell asleep I whispered in his ear.
"I'll always save you"

No one's POV
Louis and Harry spend the next day cuddling and watching all of Harry's favorite movies.