Chapter Twelve: Maybe... Or Maybe Not

Chapter Twelve: Date?

Oh and btw you guys like the new description?? :)

I wandered around randomly through the corridors that night. I was alone, as I had borrowed Harry's invisibility cloak to take a little walk around.

I walked past the Hufflepuff Tower, then sneaked around the Quiditch Field. But to my surprise, someone was already there.

"Cedric? What are you doing here?!" I hissed.

"Who said that?!!" he hissed. Crap, I remembered I was still under the cloak.

I pushed it off and smirked.

"Just me."

"Oh hey Avery. You scared me right there." he chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

"Glad to know."

He chuckled. We sat on the damp grass of the Quiditch Field.

"You weren'y at Hogsmade today were you?" I asked.

"Nah... Prefect's business." he grinned, gesturing towards his P badge.

I laughed sarcastically, before surprisingly clutching an armful of grass and throwing it at him.

"Oi!"

I laughed.

"You did not just go there sissy!" Cedric barked, before picking up his own clump of grass and throwing it at me.

"Grass Fight!!" I half whispered, afraid we would get caught.

We continued throwing clumps of grass at each other until we calmed down.

I lay down on the grass, looking up at the sky.

"So.. how come you didn't get caught coming here?" Cedric asked.

"I have Harry's invisibility cloak." I said, throwing it at him.

"Wicked..." Cedric gasped.

We sat in silence, watching the sky above us.

The moon was watching over us, the stars were winking and the cool breeze gave me goosebumps.

"Avery?" Cedric asked, breaking the pleasant silence.

"Mhmm?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime this week? Maybe do homework or something... I think I'm flunking potions." Cedric frowned. I grinned.

"Sure.. how about next tomorrow?"

"Great. I'll see you at the Library? After dinner..." he suggested.

"Ok." I smiled.

 We sat in silence again.

"Anyways.. I gotta go." I bit my lip. He helped me to my feet.

"I'll see you around?"

"Sure."

"Bye." he waved, before allowing me to depart.

I threw on the cloak, turning invisible, then walked up to the Gryffendor Tower.

I only reached the staricases to the second floor when- crap, I bumped into something- no- someone.

"Who's there?"

It was Lupin, I recognized his voice. He pulled out his wand, muttered Lumos then looked around.

"It's me professor!" I whispered, then threw off the cloak.

"Oh.. Ms. Skylark. What are you doing out of bed?"