-=- chapter 3 -=-

Chat noir chuckled, noticing mari's blush that ran across her face, shining brightly.  He too blushed, but not as much as Marinette did. He sat on her bed with her on his lap. She wasn't looking directly at chat, since if she did she wouldn't be able to resist kissing his lips. Although she tried to not to look at him, he urged her to. He craved her attention and affection.

Finally she decided to give in and stared into his bright emerald eyes. Those eyes were similar to her crush Adrien Agreste, the famous model in Paris, son to none other than Gabriel Agreste! Still unknown to Marinette, that chat noir was her crush adrien! She's been making out with and almost giving him small hickeys on his body without her knowing, especially that he is indeed flirting with her as well.

Chat noir slowly but gently pushed Mari down on her bed, crawling on top of her and placed kisses from her cheek down to her neck, where gently licked and bit at it, leaving a small tiny hickey on her collar bone. Mari wrapped her arms around chats neck, pulling him closer. Their faces were inches away from each other until chat decided to close that gap. Locking their lips together in a passionate kiss.

The both knew it was wrong since they had feelings for other people, but oh did it feel right to them. Chats visits happened almost all the time, but only at night since that was the time adrien could transform without anybody knowing he even left the house to see his dear princess, and receive comfort from her.