-=- chapter 1 -=-

"Marinette!" Her best friend alya called out to her waving her hand in front of her face. "Oh geez girl" she sighed but laughed a bit. Marinette has been falling asleep in class lately since she's been staying up late. All because of a silly cat that came to her house every night to have a chat with her. She wasn't the only one who was dead tired. Her crush Adrian was also tired, but unknown to her that he was the cat coming to her home.

The bell rang for them to finally leave school. She and alya went to their lockers to put some stuff away. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. While her crush looked at her for a second or so and smiled looking away.

"Marinette! You need to get some rest!" Her cute little kwami said from her purse. She nodded closing her locker and walked home with her friend.

-=-

"Oh tikki! What am I supposed to do about that cat?" She asked as she fell face first onto her bed.

"Well, you could you just pretend to fall asleep? Then he won't bother you!" Her kwami had a point. Chat wouldn't bother her if she was asleep right?

"Alright! Thanks tikki!" She gave her cute kwami a kiss on her head while she giggled.

"That's the plan, since I do need to catch up on some sleep after all" she yawned again and decided to take a nice long nap.