A Night To Remember

Today was the three year anniversary of my relationship with Niall. He was my best friend since kindergarten and we stayed close, even after he left for the X-Factor. We never lost touch and I even went to the tour in 2011. Niall saw me there and he was crying tears of joy. We then went bowling and had ice cream. He then asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. That was the best day ever.

Now, we are in Paris, on the Eiffel Tower enjoying the scenery if the night. A bell rang and I turned my head. There was a table and a waiter waiting for me to sit down. I sat at the table, but Niall didn't sit down with me. He wasn't anywhere to be found! I was so worried and I put my face in my hands. I was really upset that Niall wasn't here with me. The food was served and I was about to take my first bite, when I heard more bells and someone singing.

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey, baby. I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice. Who cares baby? I think I wanna marry you."

I turned around and I didn't see anyone.

"Just say I do! Tell me right now baby. Tell me right now baby, baby. Just say I do! Tell me right now baby. Tell me right now baby, baby. Oh!"

I turned again to my left and I saw Niall with a bouquet of flowers. He gave the flowers to me, which I put on the table. He pulled me off my seat and we stood by the bar that kept us from falling, my stomach touching the bar and Niall hugging me from behind. As we stayed like that, Niall kept singing.

"Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey, baby. I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice. Who cares baby? I think I wanna marry you."

He turned me around and went down on one knee. "Y/N," Niall smiled, "The three years we have been together have been the best three years of my life. But, I want to spend more time with you. You're the one, Y/N. You're my princess. I love you, from the bottom of my heart. Will you marry me?"

He opened a box and it revealed the prettiest ring I ever saw. "Yes Niall. Yes!"

He slipped the ring on my finger and we had the perfect kiss. Now I know why nights in Paris are romantic.

----------

I know it's short! But I had the idea yesterday! This is for all you Niall girls out there!