Random Louis Imagine

Louis' POV

Damn. I had a crush on her for ever, but I don't know how to tell her. What should I do? Harry comes in my condo and tries to give me ideas.

"Hey Lou!" Harry cheers, "What's wrong?"

"I love this girl, but I don't know how to tell her." It's all I can say

"Tell her at sunset. That's how I got Sam!"

Sam is a great gal and I'm glad they're together. Niall started calling them Ham because of his food obsession. Only Nialler...

"Thanks, Haz. Y/N loves to watch the sunset."

15 MINUTES LATER

"Hey, Y/N. I have this crush on you and I was nervous to say-" I was cut off by my phone. I was hoping it was Y/N, but it was Sam. Maybe she can help me!

"Hey, boobear!" Sam says, "What's up?"

"Hey samma lamma ding dong." she chuckled "I love Y/N so freaking much and I don't know what to say. Wait a second, what did Harry say to you when you made it official?"

"It was 5 months ago, but I think he recited a poem he wrote for me and in the end it says 'will you be my girlfriend?' I had to say yes."

"What does Y/N like? She's your BFF."

"Well, she loves hamsters and cute animals. I can go with you to get what you need to make your move."

"Thanks Sam! Meet me at the petstore in 15 minutes!"

"Okay, Lou! Bye!"

YOUR POV

I got a text from Louis asking me to watch the sunset with him at the park. I said yes, of course and I need to tell him how I feel. Sam! She is my BFF! I can call her for ideas. She has Harry Styles as her boyfriend! Nothing can stop her. So I call her.

"Y/N! Glad you called. What do you like?" What's wrong with Sam today?

"Hamsters! I always wanted one!"

"Great! Thanks! Bye!" silence. I need to talk to her later. Now to work on my emotions.

SAM'S POV

Wow. Louis and Y/N are having love problems. It's clear they like each other that way but I'm helping Louis, so my phone call with Y/N was short. I think she's mad at me now. Louis got her a very cute hamster and now I know to do something for Harry. But what?

YOUR POV

SUNSET Louis and Y/N meet up at the park.

"Hey," Louis says, "You're hot."

"Thanks, Lou," I said, "I think I have a crush on you."

"Me too babe. Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Sure, babe."

And then he kissed me passionetly on my lips.

AUTHOR NOTE!

I'm kinda new on wattpad and this is the first imagine I have ever done and there is no limit with characters or words. I'm happy now! So if you want a personal imagine just follow me on twitter @SamStyles12 and ask for one. Sweet, dirty or whatever, I can do it! Also plots are recommended and I will use that plot for your imagine! I should go to sleep soon because it's 3:30 AM where I am!