LA Living (Chapter 12)

A/N: Hai guis. I was bored so i decided to write. happy birfdai roc rawl lolol.

.

.

.

Ma'Nia's POV

We landed in Los Angeles, we were at LAX. "Its beautiful out here" i told Prince, holding his hand as we walked off the plane.

"Ayeeew we back in LA turnup!" Ray said dancing. He is crazy. Once we got into the airport there was a little old white man with a sign that said "Mindless Behavior." He was our driver ayeee. A nigga balling now haha. We all got into the limo and drove to Calabasas where we the house was. The whole car ride everyone was live and turnt up and me? i was amazed with LA i looked out the window the whole time. We pulled into the driveway My new house is big and had an amazing view of the mountains and shit.

"Lets go inside and get settled" Prince said holding my hand, pulling me gently.

I love this boy. He showed me around , the kitchen, the three bathrooms, the living room, game room, etc.

"This is our room where the magic happens ;)." he said givin me a smirk holding my waist.

I turned around gave him a peck on the lips. Running my manicured fingers down his amazing abs. Lord knows what ima do to him in this house.

"Yass baby,I said winking at him."Ima unpack, how about we go out for ice cream later?" i asked.

"Okay nia." he said in his cute baby voice. He calls me Nia now too.

Princeton's POV

Im bouta go back on the rode for our tour in about 1 month and im not sure Ma'nia can come. She is gonna be going back to school soon sooo. I think its best she stays in LA while im traveling. I hope she doesnt trip about it, but while im here in LA ima try and have sex with Minnie as much as i can. I walked back in the bedroom. I didnt see her, but i heard the shower going, this is perfect ;)). Oh shit, i forgot the homies downstairs. I just decided to not have shower sex ( lord that sounds good ) with Nia. I just sat on the bed waiting to see her naked body. She came out with clothes on. Fuck :( Doesnt matter i got later on tonight to get it. ayeeee

"Im ready lets go." she said. She was wearing a pair of high waisted shorts, a Mod Sun shirt and her hair was wet so it was curly. I loveee when its like that. I bit my lip.

"Okay beautiful lets go."

.

.

.

.

A/N: Prince horny af in this chapter. This one was kinda boring sorryyy. :((( Comment you guys instagram names and ill follow you. FOLLOW BACK THO..