Im here for you. (Chapter 11)

A/N: Lawd drama in TM . i hate it. Some fans csn be a little harsh to Princeton its rude. But anyways lets get this chapter started.

.

.

.

.

.

Princeton's P.O.V.

"Im on my way." I told Ma'nia as our short phone conversation ended. It sounded like she was crying. I just hope everything is okay. I got in my car and drove over to Minnie's house. Once I got there I noticed the door was open. I knocked then entered. "Minnie?" i yelled. Harmony and Jessica came in the living room and said "Shes in there." pointing to the bathroom. "Im gonna leave you guys alone." they said in unison and left. I walked and the bathroom and saw Ma'nia on the ground crying. I sat beside her and hugged her. I noticed blades in her hand. She looked up at me and said "I cut, Im Bullimic, I suffer from depression." she said in one breath. She lifted her sleeves and showed me her scars.

"Do you still love me, because i dont love me." she said.

"I wanna be here for you. Yes I love you, I love you alot." I said honestly.

"You love a girl with scars? she said drying her tears

"I love her alot. People fall in love not knowing why or how.Its a very special feeling."

She smirked and kissed me long and hard. She pulled away "I just wanna be held" she said staring me in my eyes. I picked up up bridal style and we laid on her bed and we cuddled the whole night. "Im here for your Ma'nia."

Ma'nia's P.O.V.

Jacob has been here with me for the past two days. Stopping me from relasping and calling me beautiful everyday. Im starting to feel it. Feel beautiful. Today is the day i start my new life in LA.

I was in my room packing my remaining clothes. I began dancing to the music I had playing.

I heard giggling. I turned around embrassed. It was Prince standing at the door. "Are you ready beautiful?" he said showing me his pearly white teeth. "Yes! What are we waiting on?" i asked. "We waiting on Walter to come and pick us up hold your horses babe." he said joking. Walter came and got us shortly after Prince said that. We got to the airport and i saw my babies, Harmony and Jessica talking to Roc and Prod. I ran over to them and hugged them. Im so happy!!! We aboarded the plane and i sat next to Prince. I held his hand. A nigga was scared!! I never been on a plane. I calmed down eventually and thought "Goodbye New Orleans, Hello Los Angeles!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Ma'nia is starting a new life. Everything is gonna be great.... Or is it? Mhmmmm lol. OH YEAH AND 1K+ READS YALL ARE BOMB OMFG THANKS. BYEEE ILL UPDATE IN TWO DAYS.