Chapter seven.....A great suprise

Gray POV

I went to the library to do some research on her power.Of course I got board,but I saw a book that look interesting.It said"Darkness takes control"So I checked it out and took it home.Whan I got there I went to the basement and looked in our family photos.I had a missing sister for years.She was kidnapped when we where 4 and 5.When you think about,she looks a lot like Kat.As I was leaving the basement,I saw a ice blue book.I took it out and it was another family photo album.As I opened it,they were all with me and my sister,but there's a letter with."Dear mom and dad,I have finally escaped that torture cell and I'm coming back home.Tell Gray that I miss him a lot.Hes the best big brother I could ever have.We look so alike that if we got lost we would have to say he or she looks like me.I have to go but I will write again.Love,Kat".My head started to spin.Kats my sister?And I dated her!!!!!! Yuck.

This is just a preview of the next chapter.

JUST KIDDING

Kats POV

OMG.Lucy likes Natsu.Ok.....sooooo ummmmmm....I'm not one to help.Right now I'm just mad at Natsu for pranking me.He told me he was breaking up with me.When I started to cry he said it was a prank.That made me cry more.I'm now in my room,crying with Natsu banging on my door."KAT.COME ON,LET ME IN.IM SORRY.""GO AWAY,I HATE YOU."This went on for awhile now.It wasn't helping that I'm loosing control of my body more and more.So I did the only thing I could do,run away.I packed so things and jumped out the window.I landed on all fours like a cat.As I was running,I summoned a dragon I could ride on.His name is Spike.I named him that because of his spikes on his back.He's a red and black dragon with wings like a solid rock.My key to my heart is in my bag.I flew away.I don't know where I will go.But just away from here.