Chapter four....The reunion

Natsu's POV

I told Lucy not to mention Gray to Kat because of the fight they had.Aftr she packed her stuff she came to me and told me everything that happend that night.I'm not gonna lie..I have a small crush on Kat when she first joined The Fairy Tale Guild.She's a rare type of dragon slayer.But she won't tell us what she is.I'm thinking of telling her my feelings.But I'm afraid she'll reject me,but who wouldn't want to date me?Anyway"I told you not to mention Gary to her ""I'm sorry,but can she come,ppplllleeeeaaassseee?""Fine,but keep them separated.She doesn't know about him and Juvia are together...."As soon as I finished that sentence I heard a gasp.

Kat POV

He's dating Juvia!?!?!?!?I don't know why but I was crying.Natsu and Lucy were calling my name but I just ran away from them.I ran and ran to who knows where.As I was running I ran into someone...It was Gray!!!!He tried to speak to me but I ran away......why Juvia?I guess he is over me.My mind flashed back as I remembered when we first met.

~Flash back by my friend in school~

I was walking in Magnolia when I saw fire and ice.Being the curios person I was I went to check it out.As I was walking men wouldn't stop staring at me.Lets just say after what they saw they wouldn't be staring anymore.Inside of me is beast that I can't control.It almost killed my parents be friends.Then a dragon named Bella came and helped me.But she was slated right in front of me.After that I lost control and killed him.Or so I thought,He had escaped.Anyway.when I turned the corner,I was almost burned to death by a pink haired bo......wait......he's from the fairy tale guild.Ive always dreamed of going there.

And this chapter is done.Thanks to my friend Johnny I was able to keep wtiting