Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of repetitive beeping, my eyes felt heavy, my throat was dry I just couldn't make out anything. I felt something heavy on my hand, I tried to move it but it was to hard to. After a few attempts I stopped and just lay still with my eyes closed I'm scared that if I open my eyes the sun is going to blind me. I tried to listen for signs to help me know where I am and turns out I'm in the hospital and as soon as I realize I jump up out the bed as quick as I can and try to run to the door.
*
*
*
While I made my way to the door I got a little dizzy and lost my footing. I started to fall but I felt strong arms catch me before I could hit the floor. Once the room stops spinning I look up to see an angry max " WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GETTING UP SO SUDDENLY AND RUNNING OUT LIKE THAT " his screams made me scared so I started to tear up and when he saw his face softened up " I wanted to know if my baby is alright" I whispered through my tears while my head was down. I feel somethings rubbing my head soothing me down just when the doctor walks into my room " oh your awake now well your baby is just fine healthy and no problems but you need to eat more and also sleep more I suggest you do that so this pregnancy doesn't get hard on you ok" I nod my head yes and get up off the ground, grab my purse and make my way to the door.
*
*
*
While I was walking I felt a hand grab me and I turn to see that it was max " where do you think your going Sam " he says to me and I reply with a sharp " what does it look like I'm going home genius " I start to walk away again but he grabs me " you know if u deny me my child I will put u in court " while saying in his head " I wouldn't ever do that but I hope she believes it" while she says in her head " did he just really threaten me NO HE DIDN'T " " you know what then this is not your baby I slept with a guy after you so u don't have to worry" I could see how made he got when I said that he knew it was a lie but he hates the way I am pushing him away right now I guess this never happened before haha oh well, and with that I walk away but this time not being stopped anymore.
*
*
*
I was so tired I had to take the bus all the way back to the office to get my car then drive all the way home. Soon as I opened my door I went to my fringe forgetting to close my front door. I then open my fringe to be met with nothing at all. I feel the tears coming down while I slide to the floor in agony I then hear a deep voice say what's wrong and yes stupid old me answered with " I forgot to go food shopping I'm so hungry" but then it finally hits me and I turn around and see max hovering over me with a grin as if he's looking down at a child I then say " what are you doing in my house did u break in here gosh" he replies with " um no sweetie u left your door wide open genius" he said with a stern face well I see he's still mad about that whole thing but that was so like an hour ago. He then lifts me up and grabs my hand " and just what are you doing max" he looks at me " I'm taking you food shopping you were just crying your eyes out cuz u have non and my baby won't starve" I then accidentally as always blurt out what I didn't want him to know so I tried to hide it " actually its babies but ..." " YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE'RE HAVING TWINS" " shit shit shit Sammy when will you shut your fat ass mouth" he had the biggest grin on his face I I just couldn't destroy that so I just smiled and said yes and with that he quickly grabs my hand and takes me to this really fancy supermarket.
*
*
*
While walking around I couldn't help myself I took all this food no threw it in the cart I was going crazy and no one could stop me the cart was so filled that I had to get another cart and that got filled with twice as more things. I held back so much not to get another cart and just pushed the carts to the line. When I got there max was already there waiting for me but I didn't care I just let the man ring up all my food " your total is 3,263.93 cent is it cash or debit" I swear my whole life dropped when he said that all I could think was how but then I remembered the this place is way to fancy to be cheap soon as I was about to say never mind max says " you sure this is all you want and sir it's going to be on debit" still in shock I nod my head yes at him and he gives me an amused grin he then pays for all my food and pays to have it delivered to my house along with it being put away. When we get back to my house I walk in and sit down on my couch I then get up and go in my kitchen to see that it is nothing in there I then walk to max and say " I thought they said they delivered the food?" And he says " yes they did but it's at my house not yours now sit down and let's have a talk ok?" I then sit down and wait for him to say something to me.
*
*
*
" Ok so I want you to move in with me you like to do things your way and that scares me u can't just do whatever you want now because your body is not just yours now so I need you to come and live at my house where you will be well taken care of" um what I know he didn't just say this to me " I just can't come live with you ok I'm sorry that I got pregnant and intruded on your life it's already enough that your taking care of the babies and stuff but I don't need to be there when you bring girls home and bang them out then the drama when they see a pregnant woman in your house I'm sorry it's just way to much for me to handle and I heard my hormones are going to be everywhere." " I see someone is a little jealous" he said with that devilish grin I just looked at him like he was crazy his grin then drops and he continues with " well I wouldn't bring anyone over because I plan to marry you an-.." With that I start to choke on my spit and he quickly comes over and pats my back I look up just to say " are you crazy" then leaps away from him but it seems like the movements were to fast and then everything goes black once again.
*
*
*
I wake up in a really comfortable bed way to comfortable to be mine so I quickly get up. I look around and see that I don't know where I am so I quickly run out the room down this long and confusing hall the down the stairs I find the front door but before I could get to it I feel a familiar hand grab mine and pulls me into them. All I could feel was bear skin and rock hard Abe's against my back I look up to see max with one eyebrow arched at me " so every time you wake up you just run away that must be really tough on you" I let out a breath of relief that I didn't know I was holding then ask " max how did I get here I remember being in my living room and the rest is a blur" he then tells me to follow him to the living room the tells me " when u fainted I got scared and called a doctor over he said it was because you were sleep deprived nod told me to keep an eye on you because you could faint at any moment so I brought you to my house where you will be staying from now on" and sadly all I could do was say " your right I should stay with you I don't want to faint and hurt my babies as you said earlier it's not just my body anymore I gotta be more carful from now on" he then smiles at me and comes give me a hug I then hug him but suddenly we were falling back on his sofa and no I was straddling him. His eyes then turns dark with lust and he kisses me very passionately I close my eyes and feel his tongue explore my mouth he then picks me up and carries me to the bed room.
*
*
*
When we get to the bed he lays me down softly and climbs on top of me he then removes my clothes and throws them on the floor. When I open my eyes back up I see that he is putting his head down where my lower part is and then he makes contact. This sensation came over me which made me throw my head back at how it felt I couldn't make any words come out of my mouth and that made its way out were soft moans that I couldn't control. I felt so good it was making my legs so numb, fogging up my mind it felt so good yet so wrong I was scared but filled with pleasure at the same Time. He then lift his head up to see my face which made him smile in pleasure he then slide his fingers in and started to thrust them in and out at a slow speed then when time started to last the speed picked up. It was driving me crazy I wanted him in side me right now I couldn't wait any longer so he then takes off all of his clothes I then look at him and see his member and my body got really stiff " wow he's going to put that large thing inside of me um how come I very realized he was this big" he then starts to push his member inside of me and I  immediately jumped it hurts not like the first time but it hurled a lot I grab onto him and accidentally scratch his back he looks at me and then says " yea u had a guy after me yea right" he then sticks the rest in which makes me throw my head back and he starts to move slow then he picks up the paste and starts to thrust harder and harder and as time goes by he picks up the paste a lot but he doesn't do it to hard because of the babies he pounds and pounds inside of me and then after an hour of doing it he finally lets it go and looks at me " well I don't have to worry about u getting pregnant" and he smiles and kisses me passionately I then start to feel my eyes getting heavy and before I drift off I here him say to me " good night my beautiful fiancé" and with that and a kiss on the forehead I was sleep waiting for tomorrow to come.

Hey guys I tried to make it a little longer and juicier I hope I liked it and sorry it took me so long to update I felt upset that the ideas wasn't coming to me and I felt like a failure but your words helped me to right this next chapter so thank you so much guys and stay awesome 😘🤗☺️