CHAPTER TWO

The next seven days I had a lot of stress. I had to call my parents and tell them. My dad was so mad he didn't want to hear my voice, but my mom was so happy she started to cry. It broke my heart at how my dad pushed me away so easily even though it felt like all my life I was the least favorite child it still hurted.

The next day Stacy and I went to a doctors appointment. I was so nervous but happy that I would get to see my baby. When we got in I had to answer a few questions. Soon after that I had to lay down on the bed. They put this weird cold gel on my stomach which made me jump and granted a laugh from the doctor.

"Miss white it looks like your having twins do you see them two circles right there" I looked at the screen then looked to my side and was taken back when I realized it was Stacy next to me and not the man who did this to me, don't get me wrong I love my best friend for coming with me and not leaving me all by myself but I quickly pushed that in the back of my head and smiled at my best friend.

We left the clinic and were making our way back. I couldn't stop staring at the pictures of my babies. I've only known about my babies for a short amount of time but I love them so much, but I keep crying I'm so happy but sad because their father won't be there for them.

"Omg Sam what's wrong are you okay" we're sitting in a restaurant because I got hungry but while eating I just started crying out of nowhere." I just can't get it out of my head that they're gonna grow up without their dad what if they ask for him I seriously can't do this". All I could do was think about my children and how hurt they would be not knowing their father." Awe Sam come here try to think about it a little later in the twins life and not now you will find a way" that my best friend she always know what to say to make me feel better.

Its getting later in the week and I'm just getting ready for my interview, but the morning sickness is a pain in the ass "ugh I need to get some medicine soon". I walk out of the bathroom after I clean my mouth and go in the living room.

I turn on the TV and start watching the episodes of vampire diaries I missed and think to myself "ugh Damon is so sexy I want to have his baby" "well your already having a strangers baby my I just add" my subconscious says ugh I hate it so much it brought tears to my eyes again ugh the hormones are kicking my ass so I just go lay down and wait for tomorrow.

The alarm clock goes off and I get up and take a shower I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair. I blow dry it straight then I go put my outfit on. I had a white blouse and a cream colored pencil skirt that explored my curves beautifully with a set of nude pumps. My make-up were nothing but natural colors with a peachy pink lip stick. I grabbed my purse and walked out my door then locked it and made my way to the car. I drive for 30 minutes until I'm at my destination.

I tried to make I longer sorry if its to short but I hope you enjoyed it!