Chapter 9

"Where are you taking me?" Harry asked the people driving him. He was getting kidnapped. He knew it. Someone was going to kidnap him, and take him away. "Is Louis coming?"

"No," one of the guys said in a husky voice. And that's when Harry started to panic. Louis was his rock. He was the only one who could save him. Louis had to save him. Otherwise Harry couldn't be saved.

They kept driving in this car and Harry felt lost and anxious. Was he going to be killed? Or maybe he got kicked out of the band? He shook all the dreaded thoughts away. But Louis stayed in his mind, constantly pounding away. It made him so sad. Out of everything that made him feel down, Louis made him hit rock bottom. As wonderful as Louis is, Harry could never have him, as much as he wanted for him to be his.

Harry stared out the tinted window. There wasn't much to see. Trees. The sky. Clouds. Grass. Lots of grass. He sighed. He wished Louis was with him. He wanted Louis with him. He wanted warm cuddles and giggles. Well, he didn't know if that was what Louis would give him. Louis would probably just check his wrists. Did Louis know?, Harry wondered. He hoped not. But he knew Louis knew something. What had the doctor told him? Maybe the doctor told Louis that Harry was crazy. Maybe that's why he's being sent away. Because Harry was crazy to Louis, to the band, to Simon. Harry sighed again.

One day, maybe one day, Harry could get cuddles and giggles from Louis. He wanted that. He had it before. X Factor was all warm cuddles and giggles. There were tickles, too, and prolonged stares. There were hands brushing and a lot of hugging. Ah, Harry sighed at the memory too. Harry had been sighing a lot. Soon, he drifted off to sleep even though he was scared for his life at the moment.

The car suddenly stopped and Harry awoke from the change in movement. He looked out the window and found that he was at a cabin. In the middle of nowhere. There were trees and all, but no other people in sight. Harry's breath caught in his throat. He didn't want to be alone in the woods.

"Alright kid, this is where you'll be living for awhile," said one of the men that drove Harry.

His eyes widened. "For how long?" he asked. He was about to break down. He could feel it. The knot in his chest was so tight.

"We don't know," said the other guy. "But you'll get groceries every week on Fridays. You don't have internet access or phone service so..."

"No internet access?" Harry repeated. His throat constricted. "And no phone service?"

"No, sorry kid."

"Can I ask you a favor?" Harry asked. He felt brave. Fake brave.

"Sure."

"Do you send the groceries?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'll be sending them down," the guy replied.

"Okay, when you send the next one can you please print me a picture of Louis Tomlinson?" Harry asked bravely. Regular Harry would have never asked. He expected to be denied.

"Will it make you happy?"

"Very much."

"Alright, I'll get you a picture. But don't tell Simon."

"How could I?" Harry flashed them a smile and started walking towards the cabin.

"Your stuff is already in there," the driver called to him.

"Thanks!" Harry called over his shoulder.

When he entered the cabin, he realized it wouldn't be too bad. There was a kitchen, he could cook and bake. There was a nice living area with a fireplace and seat by the window. He could see a deck outside with a pool. He explored and found a den full of video games. There was a bedroom with a large bed. His stuff was in the room, as the driver had said.

However, on the bed was something that Harry never expected. A sweatshirt. It was not just any sweatshirt. It was one he and Louis shared often. He hugged it to his chest. Smelt like Louis still. Like the stole it from his room. He embraced the scent. Louis Louis Louis.

He sat in the middle of the ginormous bed. He cried and cried and cried.

~

Louis woke up with his eyes rimmed red. He looked in the bathroom mirror and was disgusted.

I look like shit.

He splashed his face with cold water, brushed his teeth and looked in the mirror again.

Decent shit at least.

Then he reentered his room. He looked at the mess. It was terrible. His pillows were tearstained. The sheets were half off, half on. Sigh. Pictures still lined his dresser. He couldn't bear to take them off. He didn't want to forget Harry. He just wanted to temporarily forget Harry. 

He took his suitcase out from his closet. He packed it with random, unsure if they were clean or dirty. He went to Harry's room. He packed it with the few clothes left. They probably took the rest of Harry's clothes. But Louis was searching for something else. A sweatshirt. He and Harry would usually share it, and it was filled with happy memories. But it was nowhere to be found. He swore it was his turn having the sweatshirt. He groaned.

Louis stared at the pictures on his dresser. They were of him and Harry as the years went on. He noticed the way Harry has matured over the past couple of years. His jawline was more defined. His arms were stronger. His hair turned from a mess of curls to styled perfection. Tears were rolling down his eyes as he left his and Harry's apartment. Well, his apartment now.

"Louis, what are you doing here?" Liam asked. Louis had red rimmed eyes and hair like he had just woken up.

"Liam, he's gone," Louis cried.

Liam sighed. It was going to be hard.

"How long?" Liam asked.

"Two years," Louis choked.

A hard two years.

~~

A/N: hiiiiii.

how are you guys?

good?

good.

sorry that I've been gone for so long.

but look... Bipolar update :)

(1K+ words)

k bye.

-K