Chapter 8

When Louis woke up, it was very early. He wouldn't have woken up at that time if it wasn't for his darn cell phone.

"Shut up!" he yelled into his pillow as his ringtone went off. He looked to see who would be calling him at that time of day and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets. Modest was calling him. "Hello," he said, his voice still groggy.

"Louis," the person on the other side said. It was Simon. "I think we need to talk."

"About what?"

"Harry."

"I'll be over in ten minutes."

As Louis drove over to the office, otherwise joked about as 1DHQ, all he could do was worry. What would Simon want to talk about that included Harry? He knew from the beginning the two had a close bond. He even told Louis that they would probably fall for each other. Simon accepted it because there was nothing he could do. Sometimes he fought for the boys. Sometimes he fought for management. Louis' mind clouded with doubt as he drove on in the early morning hours.

"Good morning Louis," Simon said calmly.

Louis tried to rub away more sleep from his eyes. "'Morning Simon."

"Louis, I'm going to just to the point about this."

"What are you going to do now? Tell Eleanor and I to get married?" Louis said rudely. He was bitter and that was out of line. Louis didn't even knew where the it came from. "Sorry," he apologized.

"I understand."

They exchanged looks. Simon looked sympathetic, maybe even like he was pitying Louis. Louis on the other hand just nodded, unsure of how Simon would understand.

"This is gonna be hard. Brace yourself," Simon said warningly. "Harry is leaving."

"Wait, what? Leaving where? Is he leaving the band? He can't leave Simon! You and I both know what's going to happen if he leaves. Backlash. Tabloids. What about the fans? They'll be-" Simon cut Louis off.

"He's not leaving the bad. He's just going to go and regroup."

"Regroup?"

"Yes, he's just going to go and straighten himself out a bit."

"Was that a gay joke? Because I didn't find it very funny," Louis remarked.

"It was not a gay joke," Simon said seriously. "Harry is in a hard place right now-"

"You think I don't know that !" Louis snapped. "I've dealt with him everyday and every step of the way and you think I wouldn't know hard it is for him now?

"I was there when he lashed out. I was the one who comforted him when he snapped! And now that I care more for his well being than my own, you're going to take him away from me?" Louis yelled. He didn't realize that he had stood up and was practically screaming into Simons face. "I'm so sorry," he whispered softly as he sat back down. A few tears started to fall, but his face stayed the same. Broken. "Please don't take him away from me."

"Louis you know that this is for the best."

"But what about me? And my emotions and well being? Shouldn't that be something that you're concerned about? What about the pother boys? They'll miss him as we'll. Don't we have a say?" Louis argued. It wasn't sharp and sassy. It was soft and pleading.

"Louis we can't just have Harry going around and causing gossip for the band."

Louis sat in defeat. There is absolutely nothing he can do. They were still the boss and could do anything they wanted. Harry is snatched from his grip again; when he was so close.

"Do I get to say goodbye?"

"It's only for two years, Louis."

"Do I get to say goodbye?"

~

"Haz, we're going out today, okay?"

"Out where?" Harry asked.

"Somewhere. We're going on an adventure," Louis told the younger boy. He tried to explain simply so Harry wouldn't get anxiety.

"But Lou, won't we get caught?" Harry said worriedly.

"I never get caught."

Harry smiled at the older boy. So many thoughts were running through his mind. He wondered why Louis was taking them out. Was it a date? he pondered. No of course not. Louis doesn't feel like that.

During that day, Louis and Harry went to many different places. First was the theme park, full of nostalgic memories. Then a nice stroll through the park with ice cream.

At the end of the day they visited a small cafe with plenty of charm. There was a feeling of warmth and safeness, like a big fuzzy blanket on a frosty winter morning. The only employee seemed to be a girl that had a soft smile on her face.

"Hello gentleman, can I get you anything?" the girl said, grinning at the two boys.

Louis replied asking for their best tea and Harry requested for the same. "You think she knows who we are?" Harry whispered.

"I do know, Harry," the girl said. Louis began to laugh, and Harry felt embarrassed but it was Louis after all.

After receiving the steaming tea, they sat down on one of those super tall tables that had an out look on the city. The light was starting to fade and darkness was spreading. It was a gorgeous sight from Louis and Harry's point of view.

"Wow," Harry said breathlessly. Today had been one of the best days of his life.

"Harry can you promise me something?"

"Anything boo."

"Stay strong, okay Hazzabear."

Harry's eyes darkened a bit. He wasn't sure if he could keep Louis' promise. But he did say anything. Anything for his BooBear. Well, his in Harry's mind.

"Promise."

They hugged each other, Louis hugging as tight as possible. Harry not knowing what was going to happen to him.

"Let's go home Haz."

~

Louis awoke the next morning, the flat as empty as could be. As realization hit, Louis started to zone out. The entire flat was how it was last night. Except something was missing.

Not not an expensive TV.

Not his laptop.

Not his cell phone. Not even the cash he kept just in case.

No, the most precious thing he's ever had.

Harry was gone.

He sat in the middle of the flat and cried.

~

A/N: This was done on mobile, so I'm sorry for the plethora of mistakes and errors. I tried to edit it as best as I could.

On a better note, I feel this story is really developing. So who knows? This could be a huge story that if anybody were to start reading it when I'm done, it would be like sixty chapters long.

I like Best Song Ever.

Leave down the comments your thoughts please! I love reading comments and I read each and every one of them. :D

xx