Stylo

The thing I said about remembering some lyrics will come in handy now because in El Mañana was a few years before Stylo. whither it be ten or just a few years im not certan but anyway we are now at the point where the real Noodle is missing and becuase Murdoc can't find her at the scene of the crash of the Island witch Noodle was floating on in the Feel Good Inc and the El Mañana video. however Murdoc resorts to making a Cyborg version of Noodle. i don't think 2d realizes what happend to Noodle although he still thinks about her and may also be referencing Noodle in his lyrics for some songs. But in Stylo have you noticed that when Cyborg Noodle tries to shoot her gun at the car behind them 2d starts to get worried and tries to pull her back? Well this could be a sign that even though she is not the real Noodle he still does worry. We don't see the real Noodle in Stylo but we can asume that she may also be missing 2d just like he is missing her. Does this really mean anything for the theroy? Well descide for your slef but i think this does help ever so slightly so on that note here are some lyrics in the song.  ''Oh stylo (juice) go forth, blossom in your soul when you know your heart is light electric is the love''.  ''When the mako flies (a giant fish) up from the bottom in your eyes then I know the twilight skies not so broken-hearted (...of the end of the line)''. ''Yes, this love is electric it'll be flowing on the streets night after night just to get through the week, sometimes it's hard right now''. ''Sing yourself (juice) out of depression, rise above.. all recession. If I know your heart electric is the love''.