El Mañana

In the start of El Mañana we can see Noodle standing on the edge of the island holding a flower and for any girl/boy who has ever pulled the petals from a flower saying ''he/she loves me he/she loves me not''.  Well I don't know if you agree but it seems like that's what Noodle was doing but then had a thought in the back of her mind that it wouldn't matter because he may not see her in that way or possibly thought that she may not see him again so if that's what she was thinking that may explain why she dropped the flower to let it be free like her possible feelings for 2d. In the song 2d repeats most of the lyrics over and over. But its the lyrics I find interesting  so here are some examples ''I saw that day, lost my mind Lord, I'm fine, maybe in time You'll want to be mine''. And that's only example one and it does seem as if 2d is singing about Noodle if you compare it to the Feel Good Inc part of the theory it makes sense to think that it could be what he is referencing in the lyrics, and now for the second example. This also makes sense because of what happens later in the next couple of songs but I'll explain that soon but here is the second example ''It's the dawn, you'll see money won't get there ten years passed tonight you'll flee if you do that, I'll be some to find you''. This second example that is in this song will explain a lot later so I would try to remember that part of the lyrics. I find that this song really helps with the theory however there is a lot more to this theory still to come.