You Can't Capture An Alpha +Chapter 2+

Helllllooooo My Maaaarrrrsshhmaaallllloooooowss!

I know I have been away for a verrrrry long time. but some personal matters came up and Ive only just got back the courage to put my wrighting on here. As allways my spelling sucks, so Im very sorry if it bothers or takes away from the story. ill try my best to correct it myself before hand.

Now ON TO THE STORRRRRRRY!!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A large cattle truck bumped and puttered its way down a dirt path for hours, nocking its passengers against its metal walls. Little children huddled into there mothers breasts, hiding there faces in fear, as women and men reached there hands through the bars separating them.

Finally, the truck rolled to a stop and the drivers door slammed shut. The passengers held their breath and shrunk into themselves, hoping to blend into the rusty scraped walls. A loud sound broke the silence, the static of a radio, then a deep voice rang out with a clinical sounding tone. 'Prepare the subjects for final destination transport. Bring them to the new housing chamber. Keep the Alpha and his next six in command subdued.'

Then chaos broke out. Sharp needles on long meddle poles were shoved through the small openings in the trucks wall, anyone pricked immediately fell into a deep sleep. When everyone was quiet, the great doors on the back of the truck opened. Genderless figures dressed in heavy-duty white suits and masks lifted the people from there sleeping positions and loaded them into a strange type of cart. The men and women were placed into the seats and a hard harness secured them in, a plastic bubble was pulled down over their bodies, the carts shot off to an unknown location.

************************************

Darkness.

Sad voices calling out to me.

Why do they call to me?

Why do they beg for help?

What makes them sad?

I should help them, but how?

I want to help them.

I need to help them, I always feel this need when they call.

But how can I help them?

**************************************

Loud voices eco around my head. A sharp pain in my ear causes me to bolt upright, but the world swims and colors waver and swirl before me. I'm yanked to my feet and shoved under a frigid spray, a white blur pulls at my clothing, and then there gone. A husky growl tares threw my lips when the floor starts to move. Something harsh scratches me all over and a sharp smell invades my noes. Again, icy water is dumped over my head then many somethings smack into me. My hand flies up and swats at the blue blurs, moving my head this way and that brings the sounds of my other pack mates to my ears and now, I can see.  

Well, see for a while. As my attention is adverted to the wired machines around me, a white cloth is shoved on my head and I practically fall over when pants are jammed onto my legs.

The floor continues to move, passing me under a white arch. A thing all dressed in white grabs me by the arms and shoves me into a large room full of people, some I recognise from my pack.

Hours later the last wolf is shoved threw the doors and a loud clang can be herd, a lock sliding into place.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

oooooooooooooooook, shoooo that is the next chapter of Cant Catch an Alpha

I hope you guys liked it! constructive critisizm is allways welcome!

tell me what you all liked, didn't like, what worked and what didn't!

The next chapter will be dedicated to the first person to figure out where I gots my insperashon for the strang 'washing' scene!!!

Vote Fan and Comment! (oooopsie I ment 'follow')

comments votes and 'follows' are encorageing and make me want to wright!

Later skaters!

-Libby