*NEWS-AREALLYINCREDIBLENEWSFORME*

Brace yourselves....

Okay

Note: This happened to be a mix up from other reports and i'm going to combine them as one O_O I'm so lazy...

A/N: This contains a really lot about Kleo (Kate+Leo) Hmm?

Yeah, and i should stop the A/N right now

Shall we start about Kleo?

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Reunite at SAG Awards and we have a Kleo Reunion! Yay!

The pair laughed and together, with the Steve Jobs actress looking stunning in an while the Revenant star was dapper in a Giorgio Armani tuxedo. 

Later in the evening, when DiCaprio won for outstanding performance by a male actor in a leading role for his turn in The Revenant, Winslet gave her dear friend on the cheek. 

Their hearts will go on! Leonardo DiCaprio accepted his first-ever Screen Actors Guild Award at the 2016 ceremony on Saturday, January 30, for The Revenant, and his former costar and longtime pal Kate Winslet was among the first to congratulate him.

"To be honest I've been focused on Leo and him winning everything," Kate adorably gushed just hours before Leo's big win. 

And of course they were so cute together!

Now also about Leo: 

Leonardo DiCaprio has won his first-ever Screen Actors Guild award for his role as the 19th-century fur trapper Hugh Glass in The Revenant.

"I'm truly humbled by this because it comes from all of you, my fellow actors. Thank you from the bottom of my heart," he said in his acceptance speech Saturday.

DiCaprio has earned multiple SAG nominations over the years for his roles in films like J. Edgar, The Departed, and The Aviator, but this is his first win.

He continued, "For any young actors out there I encourage you to study the history of cinema because as the history of cinema unfolds, we all stand on the shoulders of giants. So I want to thank all the actors in this room who made this possible."

So if you want more information you can just check for yourself it's really a fun night and also i didn't include many articles i just picked the important ones.