*NEWS*

OMG I NEED TO BREATHE... SO HARD

OKAY... OKAY HERE IT IS...

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kelly Rohrbach have split.

Note: This is not in my own words, just a mix up from other reports and i joined them into one.

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Kelly Rohrbach has 'split' with his model girlfriend Kelly Rohrbach, according to reports.

A source told People magazine: "They have been broken up for a few months now. They are very friendly and it's super amicable.

"They are both so busy and he's got a big movie coming out and she's one of the biggest supermodels in the world. There is no other person in the picture."

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>  <> <> <>

Us Weekly that Rohrbach and DiCaprio have in fact been "broken up for over a month," per the outlet's insider, who claims the breakup was "mutual." 

The age-old "their schedules are both so crazy!" excuse was given, as the insider noted they both have a "lot going in their lives right now" and "needed to take a break because of that."

"They are still very friendly," the source added. "They really enjoy each other's company."

"They have been broken up for a few months now," the source close to the pair revealed. Despite the breakup, both Leo and Kelly don't hold a grudge against each other.

They were last spotted together at Thanksgiving.

If you're not satisfied with this report, go see it for yourself.