Leaving...

Rose's pov:

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!
it's ma birthday it's ma birthday imma spend my money! Lol no I'm broke! I wonder if anyone remembered we're currently at sound check and no ones said anything all day to me about my birthday. Yet .... Everyone is saying happy birthday to Mike, it's like I don't even exist. I guess I'm no one important in these guys lives so I'll leave, I'll go back to NYC tonight and I'll get my friend Taylor ( yes Taylor Swift ) to fill in and preform for me tonight.

R: hey guys, I'm gonna head back to the hotel for a bit I'm not feeling great (lies)

M/A/C: k see you in a bit

L: you sure you don't want me to come with?

R: I'm sure Luke. Bye guys

Good no one suspects anything! I guess it's time to put this plan into action...

I got back to the hotel and into mine and Luke's room, damn I'm gonna miss him the most, his laugh, his smile, his eyes, his personality. I thought I meant something to him, but I guess not. I checked the time - 3:30 sound check will just be finishing then they'll grab something to eat which will be - 5:30 then they'll have to go back to the arena to rehearse once more before the concert, I got this. I can do this! I finished packing my bags, rang Taylor and explained everything and started to write them a note explaining why I left...

Dear Mike.
As you have probably gathered, I've left, I've left because you tried to force your parents back into my life when I was doing fine without them! You've ignored me all day, I'm your TWIN! That means we have the SAME birthday! But it's always nice to know your own brother doesn't care! But I've now made my choice, I'm gonna live MY life MY way. And you're gonna live YOUR life YOUR way. I'm sorry big brother (by 5 minutes and five minutes only!) but this is goodbye.
Love Rose xx

Dear Cal.
I'm sorry I wasn't important enough for you guys to remember me and my birthday. I hope you all have a fantastic life and enjoy the rest of the tour.
Love Rose xx

Dear Ash.
Just one question. Why? Why did you do what you did all those years ago? We could have been married and have more than just Lola by now because I loved you, I truly loved you. But you cheated and I moved so over time that love faded. And I'm sorry I wasn't good enough, I really am
Goodbye Ashton.
Love Rose xx

Dear Luke,
Luke, my sweet, sweet Luke, you have no idea how much I love you, I love you more than words, I love you more than life! But I guess you didn't feel the same, you've been really distant recently and I feel like your cheating, you've not even noticed I've started cutting again! If you truly loved me then you would have noticed. Not only that but you forgot my birthday! I was so excited to be able to spend the day with you, but you guys have a concert and you all just forgot about me. You said repeatedly that you weren't going to hurt me, but you have, so I'm leaving. Don't try to find me, I don't want you to.
Just remember that I love you!
Goodbye Luke,
Love Rose xx

Ps: I thought you wanted a family, but you've just driven me and your unborn son away from you, that's right I'm pregnant but you've lost your chance.

A/N: hey sorry just a quick lil A/N I couldn't remember if they were twins or not so I made them twins because I thought they were so from now on they are twins! If they weren't before.
And Have you guys heard?! FREDDIE  REIGN TOMLINSON!! He's so cute and adorable!!