I'm sorry

A:... Woah... Rose I'm so sorry you went through that
R: It's fine Alex really... I just.... I just thought life would be easier now that he wouldn't be in it or that little Lola wouldn't be in it either...
A: Lola?
R: She would have been my daughter if I didn't lose her...
We just sat in silence for a while before I finally was okay with going home, once we got there I raced up to my room and locked my self away from everything... That was until I remembered the voices behind my door...
Mickey
Lukey
Cal
And
...
Ashton....

I got up from my spot in the corner of my room and unlocked the door and opening it slightly but before they came in a races back into my walk-in-wardrobe and hid in a corner and waited.....
I heard four pairs of feet carefully enter my room and I hid further into my corner, I was just about able to make out their convocation even if it was in their best attempt at a whisper...
M: where is she?
L: I don't know
C: didn't that Alex guy say this was her room?
A: Al showed me it once so I know this is hers
L: Al?
A: Allison
C: ohhhh right your latest girlfriend, how long is she gonna last huh?!
A: she's different
M: you said that about Rose!
A: how many times that night was an accident I'm sorry okay!
M: sorry? SORRY? You broke her heart which lead to all of our hearts breaking Ashton and all you can say is sorry?!
A:....
L: Mickey... it's okay we're in her room and we're going to talk to her and maybe we can put the past behind us
C: yeah
M: fine I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped it's just been so long...
L: we know
C: we've missed her too
M: I wonder if she kept the baby.
A: what?
M: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
A: you think she would have kept our baby?
M: good you do remember that
A: she would have had to raise it all by her self. I don't even know it's name or gender....
L: and who's fault is that?!
C: Luke...
C: I agree with you but the last thing we need to do is fight!
I eventually stepped out of my hiding place and all their heads whipped round and all their jaws dropped.
R: h..hey
L/C/M: Rose?
R: yep
M: I missed you so much
Mickey exclaimed as he wrapped in up in a hug followed by Luke and Cal
R: I missed you too! All of you (besides Ashton)
L: come I we have to catch up
C: it's been sooo long
M: too long
I just nodded in agreement and patted the bed next to where I was sat. I told them all about life here in NYC well all apart from losing little Lola. I hoped they wouldn't notice but of course Ashton did...
A: did you keep it?
R: pardon?
A: the baby... Did you keep it?
R: I don't think that I have to answer that, truth be told.
A: I'm the father I have a right to know!
R: YOU CHEATED ON ME SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! And you WERE the father... not anymore...
I quickly put my hand over my mouth as I realised what I had just said!
A:w- were?
M: what do you mean?
L: Rose... Have you met someone?
C: wait- no- I'm confused- someone explain?
R: after a few months of being here... Everything was going well, I knew the gender and name of my little baby, but one day everything fell apart... I was just walking along the pier when some runners obviously not caring where they were going rushed past me and I fell into the railing. The force I fell into it at and the hardness of the railing caused me to lose the baby.... I was heartbroken and didn't think life was worth living, I was going to end it all but that's when I met Allison, she convinced me that everything was going to be okay, and she stopped me from going overboard again. She was my rock.
A: what was the baby going to be?
R: a girl
A: what was she going to be called?
R: Lola
M: Lola?
R: yeah Mickey... Lola
M: after...?
R: yeah after our cousin
M: she would have liked that...
R: yeah... that's why I choose it.
A: Rose I am so so so so so sorry please that night was a mistake and I've never stopped loving you!
R: yes
A: what?
R: yes you have...
C: I'm confused...
R: you stopped loving me that night, maybe you felt love for me again but you said so yourself Al is something special!