twenty two

Heyy its been like a million years since i uploaded and my mum read this story today by accident or something (help embarrassing!!!) so yeah.

Enjoi:)

--

After we pulled the spoon prank on Liam, which epic-ally failed -"Guys I'm not actually scared of spoons. Niall, you know I was kidding."- I flopped down onto my bed and just stared up at the ceiling, thinking about nothing and everything.

I didn't realize someone had entered the room, until the bed sunk and curls were tickling my cheek.

I giggled as Harry nuzzled his face into my neck and inhaled deeply, smelling me. I scrunched up my face, a bit disturbed, just like the first time. 

"That's a little weird, Haz." I spoke, and Harry chuckled and turned my head so we could make eye contact.

"You smell so good." He said quietly and I rolled my eyes, raking my hand through his curls as he weirdly kept smelling me. It must be a vampire thing.

"Do you still think about him?" Harry asked, and I bit my lip thoughtfully. 

"Sometimes I do, but it's hard to think about him with you all here to distract me. I thought you could read minds."

Harry sighed and lifted his head again and kissed me softly, making a smile spread on my face.

"True. I've been trying not to invade your privacy as much." Harry said, and I nodded, leaning back against his warm body.

"You never did tell me what you guys' super secret job was." I said, and Harry laughed lightly, running his fingertips up my side, making goosebumps form in their wake. He kissed my jaw lightly, and I couldn't help but think he was being very affectionate today.

"We kill and suck the blood out of human serial killers. The reason Liam was cautious about bringing you is because after we suck the blood, sometimes we can't control ourselves. He thinks one of us will bite you in our blood haze." Harry said, and I snorted lightly, making my cheeks heat up and for him to huff a laugh.

"That just screams Twilight, Harry." I said, and he rolled his eyes, digging his fingers into my side to tickle me, making me squirm.

"It does not."

"What happens if one of you bites me?" I ask, turning around in his arms so we were facing each other. I moved a lock of Harry's hair away from his eyes and gently kissed him.

"If I were to bite you, you would turn. Kind of like the stupid Twilight you keep talking about. We would be soul mates. I would own you and I would turn very possessive of you. So, if one of my mates were to bite you, then you would become theirs, and I can't do anything about it."

-

That night, after about two hours of arguing, I ended up going with Liam, Louis, and Harry to their "job" , while everyone else decided to stay at the house and relax for a while.

I was sat in the passenger seat, Liam driving, and Louis and Harry bantering in the backseat. 

"If one of us starts towards you, the worst thing you could do is try to run, it will only make it worse. If it does happen, try to say something to remind us who you are. Try to bring us back to reality. That is your best bet. But, hopefully it won't come to that." Liam told me, and I nodded along. His eyes were too soft and warm for his dark personality.

"You look sexy in leather." Harry said bluntly, and Louis chuckled next to him. I turned around and winked at Harry, making him lick his lips and eye me carefully.

I was dressed in tight black skinny jeans and a tight black leather jacket. My dark hair was combined with a black beanie and I wore black combat boots. Liam had ordered us to all wear black so we could hide better before the kill. I had even added dark smoky makeup to go with it. 

"Alright, first guy is named James Cameron. Blood type B." he handed around a blue shirt which they all sniffed like dogs, I guessed it was a way of being able to track the guy down. It was really weird to watch. 

"Am I staying in the car?" I asked, as we pulled into a packed parking lot. I guessed it was to hide us better.

Harry said no at the same time that Liam said yes.

"She needs to come. We can't just leave her in a car at one in the morning just to have her get taken or something." Harry said, sounding firm but calm.

"Harry, what if one of us loses control?" Liam asked, biting his lip worriedly and looking at me. 

"That's a risk we have to take. There are plenty of vampires out here who could bite her while we are gone."

-

We jogged down the alleyway, it was completely silent other than our light footsteps. I felt like a spy or something, making me lightly giggle. We hid behind a large boulder on one side of the alleyway, with Liam subtly peeking over the top. 

"He's here." Liam stage whispered, and we all stood still, completely silent as we watched a guy with dark hair walking toward us, in a coat since it was a bit chilly out.

"Louis. You go first, we'll hold em down."

I realized then that Liam was definitely the leader of their little gang that I was now a part of, and they all jumped out at once. I heard the guy yell, but was cut off by Harry's large hand on his mouth and Liam holding him back as Louis suddenly bites into the mans neck, with fangs that seem to of just appeared.

I watched the guy struggle and his body go pale. My stomach turned at the sight, and I felt a little sick by the sight of this man going limp and pale. I leaned against the brick wall and tried to calm my breathing.

I looked back at the scene to find Harry and Liam dragging the man away with bright yellow eyes, Louis no where to be found. But that thought ended quickly when a dark shadow creeped up behind me, and I spun around to find Louis looking at me, his eyes very bright and blood dripping down his chin. I could hear Liam's instructions playing in my head about if this happened, but my mouth would not form any words. In a flash, he was in front of me, and I screamed as he grabbed my chin roughly, and bit into my neck, sending searing pain throughout my entire body.

I could feel my vision blocking out and the pain in my whole body increasing rapidly. I could hear a faint muffled noise that sounded like yelling, but then everything turned black.

-----

I hope you guys don't hate me haha 

WOO MORE CLIFFHANGER;)

I bet none of you wanted this to happen but oh well cry me a river I'm the writer I choose what happens ! :)

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN PLEase...!!!