Chapter 5

I am so sorry (/.\) It had to happen

----------------------- --------- --------

++Anthony's POV++

I can't leave them. I don't want to! Fuck! I can't. . . How can he think i can?! Because it will save your family! Stupid! The voice of reason says. This sucks!

We have been here for a week. Every day Kristoff has been on my back and i begged everyday and every night to stay. This week has been terrific. I took my family out every day yo the zoo, to the mall, to the pool, to to the movies. I've spent every second with them.

We are suppose to leave tonight. I want to fight to stay but Kristoff said that Delilah could be here. I don't think she is but Kristoff is already on edge and bitching to me about how long we have stayed. He doesn't know what I have to leave behind. My beautiful fiancée who is carrying my baby and my baby girl.

My heart hurts just thinking about not seeing them everyday. I can't do this! Carol . . Fuck! I can't. I feel like shit. . . Kristoff is waiting outside though. I spent the whole day at home with them. Saying i love them. . . I can't fucking do this!

I'm hiding in the bathroom. Its late like 2 in the morning. Kristoff called me like 30 minutes ago saying he was outside. I told him to give me a minute. . . I can't walk out the door. I know I won't be able to see Carol and Annabelle til I kill Delilah and I don't know how long that will take.

Carol is sleeping. My beautiful fiancée. Her beautiful golden hair. Her smile and kind heart. She was so innocent. Didn't cuss and apologized for everything. She loved everything and everyone. . . I can't leave her. . . I just can't.

Annabelle. . . My baby girl my angel. She has her moms hair and heart. She loves the world and has her whole life yet to live . . But without me . .

Fuck!! I walk out slowly of the bathroom and see Carol still asleep. I walk over and kneel face to face with her. She is not a pretty sleeper but she's still beautiful to me. Her hair is all over her face and has her lips slightly parted. I kiss her forehead and stay there. . .

"God I am going to miss you" I whisper against her skin. "I love you so much . . . I am so sorry this has to happen . . But . . It's for you and Annabelle . . And our baby" I say feeling a tear roll down. I place my hand over her stomach. . Our baby. I caress it and lean down and place a kiss on it.

"Whatever you may be . . I love you already. . I hope you turn out like your mother also. . I love you so much and you will bring so much joy to your sister and mother. . . I'm sorry i probably won't be here for you. . Don't think i don't love you . . I do.

I will always love you and your mom and sister. . I may be gone but . . I don't know what to say . . I am going to be gone. . . I love you guys so much" i say feeling the tears roll down. I caress her stomach again. I stand up feeling my heart break and shatter.

I walk away and step out the bedroom door. I walk slowly . . And hear voices? I freeze . . Is that Kristoff and . . . Annabelle?

"I know sweetie" I hear Kristoff say.

I walk down the hall and peek in her room. Kristoff is holding Annabelle and are facing away from me. They are staring at the wall with a huge heart on it.

"Why?" She asks sleepily.

"because we love you and have to go" he says and i freeze. He's telling her?

"Will you come back?" She asks and hugs him wrapping her tiny arms around his neck.

"Of course sweetie" he says and kisses her on the cheek.

"Okay . . just as long as . . you..come back ...then" she says drifting off into sleep snoring softly.

I watch as he sighs sadly. And carries her to the bed. He lays her down softly and covers her up. He kisses her forehead again before straightening. He sees me and looks startled before returning to that bored look i see so much.

"You ready?" He asks quietly.

"Yea" I nod and follow him as he walks past me.

His back is rigid and his stone face is on. The old Kristoff. I follow him outside but look back inside the house. . Memories so many memories. I feel the pain in my heart again. . .

"I love you guys" i say hearing it echo in the living room.

I turn feeling my eyes water but close the door and walk to Kristoff's car. I get in the passenger seat and look back as we drive away. Driving away from my house . . My daughter . . My baby and fiancée. . My life.

..........................................................

..........................................................

..........

*Delilah's Pov*

Who the fuck did he think he was! Fucking another bitch! I saw them together! Acting like a perfect fucking family! He is suppose to love me! That fucking asshole!

I screech the sound echoing in the night. I watch as Anthony drives away. . . Fucking asshole. I'll show him who he's messing with! I walk down my shadows pissed along with me. I'll show him! I'll skin his fucking fiancée! And hang his daughters head on the fucking police stations flag pole!! I slam the door open.

_________________________________________________

Yea . . Don't know what to say. . Vote comment? <3MyPinkMonkey