Chapter 1

I wake up aching with sexual frustration. Another dream filled with him. His smoky brown eyes, his muscles moving as he makes me submit under him. Scratching his back begging for me. I hate those dreams.

I turn and look at the brunette laying next to me. Hmmm his eyes opened and widened in shock. Blue not brown. His hair is brown too but not as long as the man in the bed. Ugh why do i always choose the look alikes. He tasted delicious though a sweet tangy snack.

I took him home last night after the snack in the alley. He was easy to take, what was his name again . . . hmm Ryan? Reynold? Ricky? I don't remember I snort as I sit up dried blood crinkling on my skin. Ugh a mess.

I stand up and stare down at the damage. His abs are torn open revealing an empty carcass. His abs looked like they would taste good so i just had to eat them. The memory of his screams still make my toes curl. Goosebumps ooo i love it.

There's blood all over the bed on the clean sheets and blanket but it wasn't my fault he was the one that struggled trying to escape. I mean . . really you're going to try to escape me? That's something to laugh about.

I walk into his bathroom starting the fancy shower. He was rich but now he's dead sooo . . i think his money might go to his wife. I twirl the wedding ring. Won't she have a suprise when she comes home.

I step into the soothing warm spray of the shower. Ohhh that feels good against my sore muscles. We came back to his place, fucked then i ate him. It was easy. I was sore though he fought back pretty hard. I look down at my toes to see pink water draining. Blood. Old blood ugh. I look into the mirror out of the shower.

I see me . . . flawless skin, perky breasts a good cup size. Beautiful long raven black hair. Shaved everywhere so smooth wherever someones hands will roam. Soft lush red lips that just scream sin. My smile drops men to their knees so making them follow me isn't hard at all. I smile showing perfect straight teeth pearly white. I'm every mans fantasy with a twist in the end.

I step out not caring about the shower. I dress into a tight red dress that clings to everything perfectly. I pull on high heeled boots hearing them click as i walk. I leave my hair down to air dry. Dine and ditch i laugh as i walk out leaving the door open. I walk into a shadow disapearing into the darkness.

I feel the shadows all around me watching, waiting to feed. Dont worry babies ill find you guys something to eat just wait. I feel the air start to vibrate as I pull on my energy to push me out into an alley by a night club. New York such a dirty place crowded with human vermin. I wrinkle my nose in discust.

I walk out of the alley to the entrence. Traveling by shadow is easy once you get the hang of it, I pull on the energy i get from the souls i take. They transport me wherever any shadow is. Anywhere!

I walk past the bouncer with a wink and a pat on his ass. Hmm . . . i survey the menu. Humans grinding and sweating all over each other to a techno beat. Fools is what they are. Ooo a tall dark and handsome with beautiful brown eyes! I walk toward him swaying m y hips seductively.

"Hey there" i purr running my hand up his chest.

"Hello beautiful would you like to dance?" he asks leading me to the dance floor.

Oh gross! Im going to be in the grinding sweat pool. I hide my discust by turning and grinding my ass against his crotch. Humans are so typical. He grips my hips pullling me closer. I lean my head on his shoulder clasping my arms around his neck. He kisses me sliding his tounge in my mouth. Im going to gag.

"Do you want to leave?" I ask gripping him between his legs.

"Woa! you are very determined" he chuckles but follows as i lead him out of the club out into no not fresh air but polluted New York air.

"Come on" i purr leading him to the alley beside the club where i appeared. The shadows practically vibrating on the walls.

"Wait" his voice changes from lust filled to serious in a second.

I didn't see it coming. WHACK!! My head snaps back as the force of his punch makes me stumble into the wall. I look at him pulling an innocent look. Eyes wide and filled with tears.

"What are you doing?" i ask my lip quivering.

"Shut up Delilah" The guy swings at me again.

I jump out of his way and kick him in the gut. He laughs as i kick a vest. I skip away and stand a couple feet away.

"Let me guess . . you work for Colonel Vernin" i mock putting my hands on my hip.

I step back as men start piling into the alley. All dressed in uniforms and have high tech equipment. Speak of the devil i snicker as Vernin steps forward out of the group of men.

"Vernin! ive missed you!" i coo smiling at him.

"Delilah we've been tracking you" he says sternly.

"No duh ive killed a couple of your rookies before." i say taking a step back.

CLICK!!!

Bright lights turn on making me wince and cover my eyes. I panic and spin looking for a shadow. Son of a bitch! im in a dead end alley!

"Hey deliah ive got a new toy" Vernin smiles holding a big silver gun up.

I jump away as he shoots and silver goo shoots out sizziling as it splatters all over the brick wall. The bricks start disenegrating. Oh fuck! I roll again as he shoots agin at me hitting a garbage can and it sizzles and disenegrates too.

Three men sprint forward toward me with chains. I jump onto the first one and i tear into his neck as my teeth sharpen. Blood sprays onto me and he struggles pushing against me. I get kicked off him and shot at i roll into another guy and he grips my hair trying to make me stand. I screech my shadow inside me getting pissed. Vernin laughs pointing the gun at me and shoots. I pull the man down infront of me and hear him scream as the silver goo disenegrates him.

"Shit!" Vernin curses.

"I didnt kill the rook this time Verni! You did!" I laugh.

"Delilah!" he yells angrily.

I jump up and smile at the third rook. He is till trying to help the guy i tore into. I jump quickly onto him tearing his head off then rolling into his shadow. The souls scream at me and i push myself on top of the club falling out of a shadow, luckily its night time.

I step onto the ledge and peer down at Vernin and his squad. Fucking Paranormal Extermination Squad. PES or as i say Piss. Government trained to kill anything not as useless as they are.

"Where the fuck is she!" Vernin roars.

"Hey Vernin! . . Catch!!" i yell and throw the rooks head straight at him.

He gets knocked on his ass holding the torn head. I laugh as he throws it and crawls away from it. Its dead! whats it suppose to do! bite you! i snicker and run across the roof.

I screech as i feel my side start to burn. I stumble almost tripping over the ledge. The silver goo is on my skin eating away my side.

"Fuck!" i step back then launch myself to the next building.

I keep sprinting my heart racing as the burning spreads. I propel myself over to the other building jumping over 3 more buildings then stumbling on the 4th and rolling across the roof slamming into the ledge.

I wince but sit up. This fucking burns! I peek at the burn and see it eating an inch in my flesh spreading to three inches wide.

"Delilah" A smokey voice says filled with rage.

I look up into the eyes of a smoke demon. He is not to fond of me. His eyes are swirling with rage.

"Kristoff" i smile.

______________________

Well there is a chapter sorry for taking forever but its there and i think its going good but comment if you think i should change something or advice! Please!!!

Pretty Please!!

Alright LOVE! Monkey Conor <3