Chapter 4- After Day Friends

Torin came to school on his bike anyway so going home without his ride isn't really a big deal. Only reason he ever had his mom come get his is because of how lazy he is. The only real problem he's gonna have is the pizza. His bike isn't one of those bikes with space on it. He might just need to literally use his head. So after Torin's little practice session, he grabbed his large bag and unlocked his bike form the bike rack at the front of the school and hopped onto his bike and pushed off with his foot to the road.

He did tell his mom he was going to bring home some pizza so before he went home he headed into town to his local pizzeria. Once he arrived to the pizza place he let his bike fall and took out 10$ for two pepperoni pizzas. After thanking the cashier and taking his pizzas, Torin put the pizza between his lap and the handle bars and prayed that they would stay there for the ride.

Torin took off on his bike a little faster this time considering it was starting to get dark and it was almost 34 degrease. As Torin was riding home a car slowed down beside him, and just his luck. It Simi and Emma.

"Hey Torin. Need a ride?" asked Simi

"Yea we got room, just be careful or the dead corpses and tortured souls back there." Boomed Emma with a bit too much cheer in her tone.

Simi looked to Emma with the look of a killer indicating that she needs to shut up and then looked back to Torin and smiled

"Just toss your bike in the trunk and hop in, we'll take you home. It's to dark and cold for you anyway plus I need more company other than her." Simi said while pointing in the direction of the oh so demonic minded Emma. Torin obliged to their offer and put his bike in back and hopped in the back seat.

"Thanks guys. I just got off from practice and mom was running late-"

Just as he was talking his mom called again.

"Torin, I'm actually not coming home tonight. Boss wanted me to go to some meeting with her so I won't be back till late at night tomorrow. I'm sorry bud. Maybe you can have some friends over to eat that pizza with you and stay over to keep you company."

Torin was a bit upset due to the fact that he wasted his money on two pizzas but then he had a good idea.

"Yea sure mom. It's ok. I'll be fine. Does it matter if it's boy or girl that I have over?"

"As long as you aren't fucking anyone I'm good with it."

Torins mother was always open with him not matter what it was. So she knew about his interest in boys rather than girls, so having chicks over never really bothered her. It was boys she was a little worried about. She alway thought he would end up putting on lingerie and try to seduce them but then again. Torin isn't the insane one here.

"Don't worry I won't. Love you.

"Love you too buddy. See you tomorrow."

Left with that, Torin hung up the phone and decided that he needed to re pay these two for doing this for him. He came to this place as a complete stranger so these two didn't mind being friends with him.

"Hey you guys wanna come over? My mom isn't coming home tonight and said it was ok. I wanna thank you guys to and plus I need help finishing the pizza."

When Simi heard pizza it was noticeable that she was in. Emma was ok with this too, they just needed to grab somethings. These two lived in the same home. Emma was never really one to stay at her own home so she usually crashed at Simi's all the time, which never bothered her, as long as she made her own money and did her part in the house.

"Sure thing man. We'll head out after we're done mkay?"

"Yea sounds good."

One thing about Simi is that she maybe kinda mean and shy sometimes and a bitch... but she's laid back. She's friendly. She's hostile too but, thats when some one offends her or the people she cared about.

The kids made it to Torins house finally after about 30 minutes and they all stepped out of the car.

"Nice place you got here man. I hope there's a place I can do my satanic rituals."

Simi hit Emma up side the head telling her to shut up about satan and what not. Simi is religious and faithful, but she still liked to have fun. Emma didn't have a religion so she did what ever felt right to her. They had been together for a while now and they wouldn't be apart until the day they moved to collage.

So the kids acted like well... kids for the night. Ate pizza. Played video games. Of course Simi won. Listened to loud music and told secrets

"I'm gay."

Surprisingly the two weren't in shock at all like Torin expected. He thought that since people like to judge, they would too. Nope, they were 100% ok with him. Nothing changed between the three.

"I watch porn"

"I ran away from home for a week"

It just kept going from there. Even though they only knew each other for a day. They were all so open to one another and I guess that's what makes friends.

"Oh shit Emma. It's already 11 o' clock we gotta jet. Thanks Torin. See you tomorrow ok. Sleep well man!"

With those final words of the day, the girls were gone and so was all the pizza. Torin had never really had many friends during his time. Just a few allies and what not. He was happy about this. He just hoped that this one would last unlike some of the others.

Honestly Torin smelled like a dead buck, so he needed to shower, like, right away. But he didn't. He was to lazy and it was late so he just decided to sleep it off for now.

"Torin. Look it's a dildo."

A unicorn was speaking to him now.

Fuck, I'm dreaming aren't I?

"See. It's even sparkly."

The unicorn began to change it's form into someone else. Simi. Of course. She is the one who said she watches porn after all. She has way to much of perverted nature for someone who loves her religion and is deeply connected spiritually. Torin laughed a bit thinking about this. Then from a distance he heard someone yelling about some satanic dog eating a banana while humping a zebra. Yep that's Emma. How fun. My new friends really are insane.

Then Torin saw him. Evan. Running to Torin, arms open and smiling.

"Torin! Torin my love wake up!"

At this point Torin was just out right confused, but then everything around him started to melt around him into blood. Not just blood but... Emma? and Simi?

"WAKE UP YOU FUCKING TART."

Torin jolted his head up only to collide with Simi's head.

"Fucking hell. We came to get you. Your late and so are we. No we don't need you to ask how we got in, yes your toast is ready, yes your juice is out, and yes you need to fucking go and clean up, put some pants on and brush your damn mouth because it's gross.... NOW."

Fucking hell. My day is starting off with Simi yelling and Emma pulling me off the bed and dragging me to the bath room. Yay. Wait, what the fuck.

Sorry for such a lame chapter guys I've been busy but trust me I'm starting to write again and I will try to keep up now. I can't speak for Dragonz but I will. Love ya'll

GamerZ