Boys

BOYS
Boys. Yay. Love boys.
I wrote this a while ago before I had my first real relationship. I might write that story in its own book. But for now, enjoy what I've written about different types of boys and all the relationship advice I have!

TYPES OF BOYS.
-------------------------

1. THE PLAYER.
The player is most likely the popular guy. Maybe he's the star of the football team, or is really hot and has abs. The only thing that every player in the world has the same is one thing; charm. There's something about him, I don't really know. Anyway, you obviously have heard all the things about him. You know, he played that girl in your math class, or one of your friends. When he starts to actually come to you, you'll be like, "Wtf?! He likes me?!" and you'll probably tell yourself he doesn't, even though your heart tells you something else. This guy will be a major flirt and will have his hands all over you. You tell yourself he's trouble, but you can't help it. In the end, though, it turns out that he's not as different as you thought he was. Probably because he'll treat you like a dick in front of his friends. I spent a whole summer with a player. Returning to school, it was like nothing happened. It was like he had never even talked to me before. This was rough for me. When the summer after that started again, he started playing his games again. I thought I hated him, I really did. But when he started playing me again, I didn't know.
Luckily, I was smart enough to not keep going back to the same guy over and over again, like most girls do. I understand that you might like him, but girl, he's bad news.

2. THE NERD.
At some time in your life, you'll be the pretty girl that falls for the nerd. By nerd, I don't mean someone who looks like a nerd. Nope, I only say nerd because it makes it cuter! The nerd is just a nice guy who isn't too popular. He's not like all the "cool" jerks in your school. Either way, this guy causes you a lot of confusion like every other type of guy will in your life. You don't know if you should like him, because a lot of people will have things to say about him. Even your best friend probably doesn't agree. At some time in your life, you'll probably have some feelings from someone who is different from your world.

3. THE NICE GUY.
The nice guy is, well, nice. He's that guy who smiles and laughs and is just all around funny and nice. He's sweet, and knows how to treat a girl right. A nice guy once asked me out, and since I'm a nice girl, I said yes not knowing if I really liked him. I was pressured, I felt bad, and today it makes me feel horrible knowing I did that. I didn't have a chance to think if I liked him or not. The break up was civil; it wasn't like I broke up with him, or he broke up with me. We both decided that we should wait. And let me tell you, there aren't 1,000 genuine nice guys in your town. So don't do what I did. Because, doing that will mess everything up. Don't say yes if you don't know if you like him for sure. The Nice guy is a keeper! Take your time with him!

4. THE DIFFERENT GUY.
And maybe, your life turns into some cliché vampire love story when you like the "different" guy. You know, the one everyone teases. I can't give you any personal experience here because I've never liked one of those mysterious guys. But I bet you that when you meet your Edward Cullen, you'll find out there's more to him than everyone else knows. He's probably deeper and more special than you thought.

5. THE BEST FRIEND.
At some time in your life, you'll probably have feelings for your guy best friend. They might be little, might be strong, but either way you like him. For my experience, it will just be a feeling like I need you. That feeling where you just love talking to him and being with him. It's almost hard to explain. It will take a lot of courage to admit to yourself that you like him, because he's your best friend. Sometimes, girls are afraid that they're going to ruin their friendship. That's a risk, too. You should only go out with your best friend if you both really like each other. If you like each other a lot, you'll be willing to take a risk. In the end, most of our longest relationships --and the most fun relationships-- are with our best friends.