The Relationship Contract

This document shall be a binding agreement between two parties (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement"). Christian Davidson referred to as male partner while Kristine Roberts referred to as female partner.

                          1) We agree to talk every day (within reason) via text message, telephone conversation or                                 face to face, regardless of:

                                           i. Fights/Anger

                                            ii. Laziness

                             2) We agree to see each other atleast two times a week to "chill". This may entail the                                          following: movie watching, dinner, coffee, sleeping together, drinking, hanging with                                      others, etc. We will schedule an out of trip once a month.

                             3) We agree to share intercourse atleast two to three times a week, unless female                                                 partner's period impedes with such activities.

                              4) We agree to practice safe sex. It is advisable for the female partner to take pills as                                            prescribed by an OB GYNE of the male choosing. If impregnation occurs, it is a valid                                        reason to void the contract.

                                5) We agree that presents are mandatory on: birthdays, Valentines Day, Christmas and                                       if mutually agreed; Anniversaries. ____________

                                 6) We agree that the female partner will stay, at the place chosen by the male partner                                        to serve as her living space for the duration of this agreement. (if she is renting, she                                         will transfer there)

                                   7) We agree that the female partner will have a clothing allowance and other                                                          miscellaneous fund in the amount of $___________ to use at her own discretion.

                                    8) We agree not to engage in any sexual activity or physical pleasure wih anyone                                                  other than each other. Although hugging and kissing others is allowable as long                                              as it does not exceed 10 minutes and there are no erections present. (NO FRENCH                                          KISSING)

                                     9) We agree not to have emotional discussions about where this thing is headed or                                              potential love blossoming because it can complicate things.

                                     10) We agree that "dirty talk" is highly encouraged during intercourse.

                                      11) Either party may terminate the "agreement" without notice, although a curt                                                     email would be considered polite and mature. It may also be terminated by the                                               act of engaging in a traditional relationship with another party.

                                      Agreed between these two parties in good faith on this date: ______________

                                              __________________                     ___________________

                                                               Signature                                        Signature

                                                 CHRISTIAN DAVIDSON                  KRISTINE ROBERTS