This Can't Be

When I open my eyes I am in a beautiful forest surrounded by bright green grass with flower all over and tall trees that blow in the soft warm wind. I feel so peaceful and I fall in love with this place instantly. "Hi dear." I turn my head and see my mom standing there, she looks so beautiful and she has this aura that is shining making her look angelic. "Hey mom! Do you know what this place is?" "Well dear, this is the place in between life and death." "Wh-what do you mean by that? Are we dying?" "Dear sit down with me, I need you to be strong for me while I tell you this okay." I nod my head and she continues. "When we were in front of those rogues we were attacked and I'm so happy that you tried to save me and I'm glad you are going to be alright you'll wake up soon." "What about you mom?" Her face changes to sadness for a quick second before she starts smiling again. "Well dear I will be joining the moon goddess, she let me come to you this time so I can say goodbye." Instantly tears began falling down my face, I couldn't believe this was happening. I gripped on to her not letting go. "Mom-mommy please d-dont leave us, I'm s-so sor-sorry!" I could barely get my words out, my heart was ripped from my chest and stolen from me. I felt empty like my spirit had died at that moment. I just knew it was all my fault, why did i get drunk, it's all my fault! "Moon goddess please take me instead my mom deserves to live!" My mom puts her hand on my face softly stroking my cheek. "It's going to be okay dear, just let your dad and John know that I love them so much." A tear falls from her eye and I just fall to the ground. I look up and she is gone. I scream and scream and scream. I let all my anger out.  "Mommy please don't leave me." I whisper. I slowly close my eyes hoping I die so I can be with her.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Oh my god what in the hell is that sound, it's so annoying. I try to lift my arm but it feels like an elephant it sitting on me. I try to call out to someone but my throat feels like the desert. Why is my throat so dry. "Nina, can you hear me? If you can hear me try to lift your finger." I do my best and I think I manage to lift one finger. "Someone go get the alpha she is waking up!" I hear some yell. Slowly and I mean SLOWLY I open my eyes. As soon as I do I regret it and close them again. I think I just became permanently blind. Why is the sun next to me? The next time I open my eyes its a little better. When my eyes adjust I look around and see I'm in the pack hospital. I hear my door open and I see my dad walk into the room. I have never seen him look so cold and angry, I wonder what happened. "Daddy?" "Don't you dare look at me you dirty little mutt, I hate you." "Wh-what daddy?" I start crying wondering what I did so bad to ever make him so angry. "It's your fault you stupid mutt, it's all your fault." My dad starts crying and he walks out the room. Then all of sudden it hits me, my mom she's gone. No this can't be real, it just can't be. Tears filled my eyes even more and I couldn't see. The nurse walked in and begged me to calm down. After awhile I felt a prick in my arm and saw darkness once again.

When I awoke this time I was in my room. When I looked at my shoulder and saw the bandage I knew there was nothing I can do that this is what happened. Instead of crying, I just threw all my feelings away and locked it in a box. I went to my brothers room to talk to him but when I walked in he was gone with all of his things. I walk in further and notice a note on the bed.

Dear Nina,

After what had happened I just couldn't stay there. You know I love you but at the moment I hate you with my life. If I stood there I would probably kill you. How could you let mom die, why did you let it happen. I just couldn't stand you and to be honest I hope you don't wake up. I left with Ana and no worries she wouldn't want you anyway because she also hates you for letting her Luna die. I didn't tell dad so show him this note afterwards.

For Dad,

Hey dad. I'm sorry for leaving but I just couldn't do it. I can't be Alpha without mom there. Just being there makes me sick and I cant stand it. I'm sorry.

P.S. Make sure you show this to dad Nina as soon as you read it. I don't care if your still in pain.

*Warning Scene is a bit sexual so if you are uncomfortable skip down until you see the *End***

I just stare at shock. I thought my brother loved me, I thought he would be by my side this time. I guess I was wrong. I slowly walk to dad's office where I can smell his scent coming from. I knock on his door and he opens it grabbing my arm and roughly pulling me in. His face is close to me  and he reeks of booze. I try to give him the note but he just takes it from my hand and throws it across the room. When he looks down at me I see adoration and love in his face. I think he is finally coming back to me when what he says next surprises me. He touches my cheek and then his face contort with anger. Your not her.  "Celine I miss you." He whispers. "You little bitch you look so much like her. I wish you died and your mom was here. I'm going to make you pay." He grabs a knife from his desk and slowly walks towards me. I start to panic and run for the door when he grabs me from my hair. I give a small screen until I am forced closer. There's no way I can get out of his grip. He put the knife near my throat and then moves it towards my head. Then it happens. He cuts my hair. That's when I know that I have lost him forever.

He picks me up by the throat and he manner changes. "Celine I thought you had left me, maybe it was a dream." What I thought to myself and before I knew it his lips were pressed to mine. I struggled and tried to get out of his grip but it was no use, I had no strength. I started to panic when I felt him taking my pants off. "Daddy please don't do this I-I'm sorry." "Oh yehh baby I love it when you call me daddy." He ripped my pants off and I just started to cry. As fast as my pants were off, was the same my underwear was off. I tried to take his hands of my throat but he wouldn't budge. When I heard his pants being unzipped I started thrashing as much as I could. "Celine it's no use, I am making love to you." "I'm not Celine, I'm not mom." He kissed me hard and entered me. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. As soon as he entered me all my will to fight was gone. I just laid there and cried. His thrust became faster and there were times I could not resist but scream in pain. I wish I could be somewhere else. "Oh god Celine your so tight!" Then I felt warm down there, I can't believe he just released himself inside me. I couldn't move, I was in so much pain.

*End*

Why, why did this happen. I sit up slowly and look down at the damage. There was so much blood. I can't believe he took my virginity. Didn't dad know I wasn't mom. "His wolf has died and all that is left is a human shell who can't decide anything for himself." This is the first time my wolf has spoken to me. "I'm sorry I was saving ourselves for our mate." "Don't worry when you find your mate many great things will happen. I will not come back but listen to my words young Nina. Once was a reality is now fiction and what was fiction is now reality, You will perish and be reborn at the same time." "What does that mean?!!" But it was too late my wolf left and for the first time in my life I was left all alone with no one next to me. I look at my dad and see he is sleeping on the floor. Stupid drunk. I head upstairs to take a shower.

Unknown POV

Good things are heading out to a good start. Enduring all this pain is the only way to know dear dear Nina. I hope to see good things from you.

So I'm sorry if any of you have felt offended by this scene, but I did rate the book R and warned you before the scene. But I wonder who this mystery person is watching Nina. What do you guys think so far, I'm curious and want to know if I should go on and continue or end the book now. Thank you my lovelies<3