Chapter 12

Tamaki was walking down the hallway when he heard banging, after further investigation, he found his secret door and the key to it discarded on the floor in front of it. He opened the door and Hikaru fell out. He was a mess, his wings and any other part of him that had touched the door were bleeding. He looked up at Tamaki and shot up, "Kaoru's in trouble!" He then took off out of the place.

Hikaru bursted into Kaoru's home to find it in shambles and Kaoru was sitting in bed, eyes closed and hands folded over his chest. "No! No! Kaoru No!" Hikaru ran forward and was stopped by a hand. He turned around to see a battered Tenshi, he was for once using his true face.

"Don't touch him. He is as good as dead, that is unless you can get to him and breath some life back into that body of his, as if I'd let you." He smirked. Hikaru tackled him to the floor.
"I'll fucking destroy you for what you did to him." Hikaru punched Tenshi and kept releasing punch after punch, but paused when his face shifted.
"O-ow Hikaru, why did you hit me?" Kaoru questioned from underneath him. Hikaru watched, frozen. "What's wrong Hikaru, if you don't kill me, then won't that Kaoru die? You don't want that do you?" Tenshi smirked, knowing it'd be impossible for him to hit him now. Hikaru closed his eyes and smashed a vase on the imposter's head and Tenshi was out cold. (For now ahahahahaha)
Hikaru stood up and ran to the Kaoru that was sitting on the bed. He placed his forehead on his and was surprised to see that he felt shallow breathing coming from him. He noticed the bruises on Kaoru's neck and frowned. He lightly hit Kaoru, trying to wake him up and the boy's eyes opened slowly after a good ten minutes. "H-hikaru?"
"Yea, its really me and not that bastard imposter, but C'mon we got to go, before he wakes up." Hikaru pulled Kaoru up and helped him out of bed.
"What happened to you Hikaru, you look worse than me." Kaoru observed his mirror image. His hair was disheveled and the raven feathers on his wings were tattered, you could even see the bone to the wings in some places. There were various burns on his face and the exposed parts of his arms, not to mention the dried blood.
The older boy smiled, "Oh y'know me, always picking fights with doors, I'm fine." He led him outside of the cabin to where Tamaki along with Haruhi had ran up.
"Is Kaoru OK?" Tamaki asked.
"Oh yea, completely fine." Hikaru spoke, the guy who did it is waiting inside. As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Kyoya walked out of the cabin.
"No need to worry, Tenshi has been taken care of."
"Oh really Kyoya? What did you do to him?" Hikaru asked.
"I don't think you want to know that." He looked at his subordinate who nodded at the scary look he was giving him. Tamaki grabbed Kaoru away from Hikaru.

"Well I'll be taking him to get checked out." Tamaki and Haruhi walked away, leaving Hikaru alone with Kyoya.
"Thanks for taking care of him, he was quite the pest and even almost killed Kaoru."
"I see, but he's fine now, you both should be fine now. Come with me, you've avoided your duties to be with Kaoru long enough."
"Yea, yea, I'm coming." Hikaru walked with Kyoya.
"Actually, head in without me, there is something I have to do." Kyoya pushed Hikaru into the portal he had opened.
"Alright, I'll alert Mori." He spoke, watching the portal close

____________Line Break Hoes___________

Tamaki had just gotten done patching up Kaoru and was sending him in his merry way. He arrived at his room and was graced by the presence of Kyoya. "Oh this is a nice surprise ~"
"Of course, I'm here, I can't be a bad surprise, but would you like to know what isn't a good surprise." Kyoya walked closer to Tamaki, smirking.
"And what is that?" The blond questioned, watching his lover come closer to him.
"The fact that you managed to find and release Hikaru before Kaoru died. That really messed everything up, y'know?"
"Oh really? What is this everything you speak of Kyoya?" He glared at him.
"My plans. I mean if Kaoru were to die, you'd become so sad and lost and Hikaru would be over run with vengeance, he'd be convinced that it was and angel who did it since Tenshi has white wings and he wreck the heavens. With your heaven basically breaking at the seams, my devils would be able to wreck havoc on the human world and you'd be forced to ask for my help and I'd help you, but-" Kyoya paused.
"But what?" Tamaki glared.
"I'd make you give me your power first, just imagine one king that rules the Utopia and the distopia. It's a world where everything is fair." Kyoya spoke, rubbing his hand against Tamaki's face. His eyes filled with amusement while Tamaki had no idea how to response.

"Y-you can't be serious. I thought you loved me."
"I do love you, so dearest Tamaki will you do me a favor?" Kyoya leaned closer to Tamaki.
"Of course, but you have to leave after. What do you want me to do?"

"Please die."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry for the long break, I'll try to update this by Saturday or earlier, I'm already working on the next chappie, want a sneak peak? Of course ya do

Silver blood fell from Tamaki's mouth and Kyoya removed his hand from his stomach, causing more silver to stain the carpet. "K-kyoya how could you?"
"Oh Tamaki, don't you know, a lot of things are thicker than love, power just so happens to be one of them."
Tamaki fell to his knees coughing, "I tried to warn you and you didn't listen. Well, I guess this is alright. Icarus fell and soon, you will too."
Kyoya bent down, "There's a difference between me and Icarus, he had wings made of wax, but my wings, darling, are real."