Chapter 2

Kaoru blushed as he looked at the mirror image on top of him, "Twin? No one ever told me I had a twin." Hikaru smirked as he looked at the boy, "They wanted to hide you from me." Kaoru blinked, "Why?" "Because you're the purest angel they have and I'm nothing like that Kaoru." Kaoru tried to get his twin to release him, "Let go." He said struggling in the other man's grip. Hikaru leaned closer, "Do you really want me to?" Before Kaoru could reply he added, "I mean, aren't you bored, don't you feel like you're missing something?" He whispered. Kaoru nodded slowly, not fully sure. 

Hikaru let out a dark chuckle, "Well let me tell you something." He whispered in his ear, causing Kaoru to shiver. "I love you." He smirked. "You're lying." Kaoru muttered. Hikaru grabbed his face, "how do you know that, you've never had anyone tell you that before, you don't even know what love is, but I am very experienced." Kaoru looked at him, "Don't worry Kaoru, I love you more than anyone else could, so let me show you something beautiful." The devil kissed the angel. Kaoru's eyes widened and he blushed. Hikaru smirked and pulled away, "Would you like to know something that would make this better?"

Kaoru looked at him, "Try kissing back." He whispered. Kaoru shook his head, "I-I can't." He stuttered. Hikaru looked at him, "No Kaoru , they won't let you, it's against the rules, so you refuse to do it. It'll be alright my precious twin. Break the rules for me, show me just how much you want me to love you." With those carefully placed words, the angel became trapped. He leaned forward and kissed him. Hikaru returned the kiss, smirking. He licked Kaoru's lips, who opened obediently. Hikaru deepened the kiss, exploring his twin's mouth. Kaoru blushed, but enjoyed himself none the less.

Hikaru pulled away, kissing across his jaw to his neck. Kaoru bit his lip. Hikaru moved to his neck. Kaoru turned red and bit his lip harder as Hikaru paved a pathway across his skin. "H-Hikaru. T-That's eno-aah." Hikaru smirked and bit into the patch of skin he'd come across, the one that made Kaoru squirm as badly as it did. Hikaru smirked, "Stop? No way, it's just beginning to get good." He whispered. Hikaru began to suck on Kaoru's neck, causing the angel to squirm and softly moan. He pulled away and observed the present he's left for Kaoru to discover later. He kissed him again.

Kaoru pulled Hikaru closer, reveling in bliss and pleasure. He'd never experienced something so great, never in his boring life had he felt this way. Hikaru smirked and pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva connecting the two. He stands, "Well I must go." Kaoru looks at him, "W-what?" He questions, grabbing onto his suit sleeve. Hikaru inwardly laughed, It'd been so easy to manipulate this angel, had he forgotten what he was. Hikaru leaned forward and slipped his hands into Kaoru's pants, making the boy gasp. Hikaru chuckled, "Is this why you wanted me to stay?" 

~Warning Mini Lemon~

He whispered in the boys ear, before Kaoru could answer, Hikaru nipped his ear, causing him to yelp. Hikaru leaned down, trying to withhold his dark intentions. He tugged Kaoru's pants down to his knees, taking his boxers with him. This made the younger blush, "H-Hikaru!" He shouted, embarrassed. Hikaru leaned forward and licked the tip of his brother's freed erection. The other moaned at the feeling. Wasting no time, Hikaru fully took him into his mouth, causing him to squirm and moan out his name. Hikaru smirked as he skillfully began to suck and lick his brother. 

His moans got louder as Hikaru's head moved faster. Kaoru felt himself begin to wind up, as if someone was tightening him around something and then all at once, it was released. "Hikaru!" He called out as he climaxed. Hikaru smirked as he pulled away and swallowed, wiping his mouth. Kaoru blushed, "Uh, I'm sorry." Hikaru shook his head, before putting his twin to bed, "I better go." He whispered, "I bet all your screaming has alerted the angels, but don't worry, I'll be back." Kaoru was to tired to protest and nodded. Hikaru smirked as he left him alone. "Oh it's been years since I've awaited this meeting."

He chuckled darkly, "And if I do say so myself it was worth the wait." He smirked as he walked off, Kaoru was his now, no one would take him from him, at least not again. He was ready to kill anything or anyone who tried to get in his way. "No one will get in my way this time." He muttered. He began to laugh as a though came into his head, passing people might have thought he was crazy from how suddenly and ridiculously he was laughing. "Even if someone tried to get in the way, Kaoru's so delusional he'd do anything to keep me with him." Hikaru grinned maliciously. 

The demon had planted his bait and like an innocent little fish, the angel had taken it.

~End..yes I'm very aware the picture isn't hikaru or Kaoru, but it fits, so shall we pretend?