Request for Kelsey

Request for Obey_Kay13

Kelsey's Pov

I am in the studio with Chris since he didn't want me to sit at home alone and bored. So now I'm watching him write and record songs. I see him suddenly stop working at looks at me.

Me: Babe what are you doing? I asked him.

Chris: I can't take it no more. He growls as he walks over to me.

Me: Huh? I said confused.

Chris's Pov

I started to walk over to her and she looked up at me as I towered her 4'10 frame. I swear the way she was looking at me while I was working got me horny asf. She think she gon get away with staring at me like that.

Me: You think you funny huh? I said as I walked closer to her until her back was against the wall.

Kelsey: What are you talking about? She asked confused. She think she slick she knows what she's doing.

Kelsey's Pov

I knew what he was talking about. I drove him crazy when I stared at him like that but I can't help it. He shouldn't be this sexy. It should be considered a crime to be that sexy.

Chris: You know what I'm talking about baby girl don't play dumb. He whispered in my ear.

Me: But I can't help it daddy you're too sexy. I whispered back.

Chris: Don't make me tear that ass up Kelsey. Best believe I will, don't fuckin play with me. he growled in my ear.

Me: But what if I want you to daddy. I moaned in his ear.

Chris's Pov

Me: You ain't ready for daddy, baby girl. I said seductively as I started to kiss and suck on her neck.

Kelsey: f-fuck d-daddy She whimpered as she squirmed on the wall.

She wants to play games. I can play too. She gon be mad after this. I ran my hand down her stomach until I got to her jeans. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid my hand down her panties and find that she's soaking for me.

Kelsey's Pov

Chris started to rub my clit in slow circles.

Me: m-mmm d-d-daddy I moaned grinding into his fingers.

Chris: Who made you this wet baby girl. He purred in my ear as his eyes darkened and his voice got deeper.

He rubbed my clit faster. Which made me moan more loudly.

Me: y-you did I whimpered becoming more sensitive the faster he went.

Chris: who? He asked rubbing even faster.

Me: f-f-fuck y-you d-d-did d-d-d-daddy. I managed to get out.

Chris's Pov

"That's right Kelsey and no one else," I said looking her in the eyes. I slipped my hand out of her panties and she whimpered at the loss of contact. I took off both of our clothes and picked Kelsey up and laid her on the couch. I kiss her passionately and rubbed my dick on her clit making her moan into the kiss. I started kiss on her neck until I got lower and lower to the place she needed me most. I licked up and down her pussy. Using my fingers I rubbed her clit and swirled my tongue on her g spot.

Kelsey's Pov

Fuck Chris I moaned grinding on his tongue. "Fuck Kelsey you taste so good" he growled creating vibrations throughout my body. He went even faster cause me to tightened around his tongue causing him to groan. "You cumming baby" He moaned. "Yassss dadddy fffuck " I screamed as he lick up my juices.

Chris's Pov

I finished licking up her juices I came up and kissed her. I started grinding against her until I couldn't take it no more. I pushed my dick inside of her and started thrusting slowly. Fuck she is so fucking tight. "Go faster daddy" She moaned. I did what she said and went faster.

Kelsey's Pov

"Mmm baby girl you're dripping" Chris purred in my ear almost causing me to cum at the deepness of his voice. "Shit Chris" I whimpered I I felt myself come close to cumming. "You gonna cum Kelsey" Chris groaned going faster. I felt myself tighten around his dick. "Come on baby girl, I know you're close. I can feel that pretty pussy throbbing. Come on Kelsey cum." He groaned. As if that was all I needed I came around his dick. Seconds later I felt his dick twitch as he came in me.

Chris's Pov

I slowly pulled out and laid next to her. For awhile it was just heavy breathing until I broke the silence. "You ready to go home babe" I asked her. "Yes but you have to help me get dressed." I chuckled and helped her get on her clothes and put on my clothes. I carried her to the car and we went home and cuddled the rest of the night.

**********************************
Did you like it Kelsey?

You might need some holy water now 😂🙈

Bye Team Breezy

~Stay Breezy