Drown In It

Yn Pov

I've been horny as fuck all day and Chris is at the studio. I would take matters into my own hands but I can't satisfy myself as much as Chris can. I think I'll take a nap to take my mind off of him.

Chris Pov

I pull into me and yn's driveway and park my red and black Lamborghini. I walk through the front door and hear moaning coming upstairs in our bedroom. My first thought was that she was fucking another nigga in our bed that thought had my blood boiling. As I keep listening to the moans as I make my way to our shared bedroom I only hear yn's moans getting louder and louder as I get closer to our room. I enter our room and see Yn on the bed,eyes closed, and moaning my name constantly. I take off my all of my clothes quickly except for my boxers and get under the covers slowly careful not to wake yn up. Then I started to go down to her in between her thighs and saw she had on no panties just one of my t-shirts. I took this advantage and pulled up her shirt to where I could get to her pussy. And no surprise she was dripping. I licked a stripe up her slit then began to suck on her clit.

Yn Pov

Dream*

Chris was eating me out like it was his last meal. Damn why his head game gotta be so on point. Shiddd but I ain't complaining tho.

End Dream*

Chris Pov

Damn she taste so good. Her moans and taste made me harder than a mf. I felt her tiny hands go into my curls so I knew she was awake. I started to go faster.

Yn: "fuck Chris" she moaned,grabbing my hair tighter

Chris:"you gonna cum for me babygirl" I said going faster.

Yn:"y-yes d-daddy" she whimpered
As her pussy tightened around my tongue.

I flicked my tongue up and down at her g-spot going unbelievably fast.

Yn:fuuuccckkk daaadddyyy she screamed as her juices flowed all over my tongue.

But I wasn't done yet I kept going. I wanna drown in it.

Chris:"sit on my face babygirl" I growled

Yn Pov

"Sit on my face babygirl" Chris growled,this nigga tryna kill me with his long ass tongue. I stayed were I was because I like being able to walk. Chris stubborn ass don't have no patience so he grabbed my waist and positioned me over his face. He pulled me down so my pussy was in his face. His big hands grabbed my ass then started flicking his tongue up and down my clit.

Chris Pov

If y'all wondering why I'm going down on her again it's because I'm greedy asf and I love pussy. Anyway I started flicking my tongue against her clit. I love how my babygirl act during head shit be hella sexy. She so sensitive that I knew that she was about to cum.

Yn: "shit Chris I'm bouta cum" she whimpered.

Chris:"cum babygirl" I groaned diving my tongue in her pussy and rubbing her clit with my thumb

Yn:"C-chrissssss" she screamed as she came

Yn Pov

I screamed as I came on Chris's dangerously talented tongue. I hope this nigga know I ain't about to cum again a bitch sensitive. But being the greedy nigga Chris is this nigga kept going.

Yn:"shiiitttt chrisssss immmm cumming again" I moaned as I came for the 3rd time.

I collapsed beside Chris hoping it was over.

Chris:"you think I'm done witchu nah we ain't done yet babygirl" he said,his voice deep and raspy and eyes black with lust as he took off his boxers.

Lawd Jesus pray for ya girl y'all. This nigga might kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did y'all think?

Comment&Vote

~Stay Breezy