Part 5

-His words angered her, and it showed. Her eyes turned dark, showing the emergence of her wolf, and her nostrils flared. 

They flared? Are they lost? Trapped on a deserted island and trying to signal for help?

-As I lunged for my attacker, my kay nines extended.

Girl...bye.

-Every chapter has a collage or a link to Polyvore(thank you Wattpad for teaching me what that is) to show the MC's outfit. An outfit, which is described, at length, in the chapter.

Now, if only we could dress up our plot this much...

-His eyes raked down my body, slowly, painstakingly so.

WELL IT HAS TO BE PAINFUL!! Did nobody ever teach this boy the proper use of his eye rakes?

-Worst story you've ever read, got you to the point where you can't even complain, and the comment section is full of people praising the author.

Y'all must be on the same air.

-Six packs? Psssh please. In werewolf land, everybody's got eight packs.

-She wakes up to find herself in bed with a man she's never met and doesn't freak out or anything. It's normal you know, just casually waking up to strangers.

Sure, why don't you start making breakfast for the possible serial killer in your bed.

-I walked to the courtyard and found Mark(a/n; he was the one who slapped her sister) and Simon(a/n; I introduced him in chapter 8)

And then the author proudly wonders how they got to two thousand words.

I'm glad you know that your characters are so forgettable you have to remind us. Thank you for introducing them.

-Constant change of POV from the MC's to her wolf's, whom she claims is the same as her.

Oh so you can share the same brain and body but not the same POV? Selfish much.

-Her family moves to a new town and because the new house couldn't possibly be anywhere else, she moves to the same town as her mate's pack.

-Her mate is always wearing a crazy tight tee, through which you can see his pecs and his eight pack.

Where do you shop? Small sizes R Us?

-Her mate is always at school, doesn't have any disciplinary issues or trouble with the police, he literally does nothing but ride a motorcycle and wear a leather jacket, but some how we're meant to believe he's a bad boy.

You never miss class. Ooh I'm so scared.

-Her mate growls at any male who so much as smiles at her.

Ok, since we're being unreasonable, how about we pummel all those boys breathing the same air as her.

-If she tells you about her tv watching habits, it's always The Vampire Diaries or Pretty Little Liars. May be Gossip Girl.

Only shows on werewolf tv.

-Chapter titles look like this;

Chapter 3(pic of Megan)
Chapter 4(pic of Kyle and Frankie)

-Her nipples were taught beneath her shirt.

Ohh, there's a little school under her bra? How do the students enroll?

-Her parents are always willing to let her share a room with a hormonal teenage werewolf boy.

Someone wants their daughter on teen mom...

-Her mate's voice must be sexy at all times.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you,"he said in a strict, sexy, caring voice.

"I hate you,"he said. His voice filled with disgust but still managing to remain sexy.

"When I was five, my granny fell down the stairs and we all saw her knickers,"he cringed from the memory as his sexy voice washed over me.

-If one member of Teen Wolf is in the cast, chances are, they'll all be there.

Tyler Hoechlin - Alpha
Colton Haynes - Beta
Dylan O'Brien - random nerd

-Every conversation in the book makes you wonder whether the author is writing a novel or a play.

Megan: Hey girl!

Amy:Lol hey.

Megan:So did you hear?

Amy:About what?

Megan:The new teacher of course.

Amy:No.

Megan:Little Amy, always so behind. Anyway, he's taking over our chemistry class and he's supposed to be suuuuper hot.

-Cast list;

You :) as MC

So do we all get to appear in your media pictures? You know, like the rest of the cast.

-MC is a successful model or singer.

Werewolf by day, popstar at night. Bruce Wayne, Peter Parker and Hannah Montana got nothing on you boo!!