Part 1

AN;
This book isn't meant to belittle anyone's efforts at writing. Its just a humorous way of looking at all the clichés in werewolf books. Any resemblance to actual characters is purely coincidental.

-Main character is a rare white wolf that hasn't been seen in like 500 years.

-She's the lost princess of the werewolf world.

-The book starts off; "Hi, my name is...

-Her mate is always an Alpha. If you're lucky, you'll get a Beta.

-She's the omega of the pack and everyone mistreats her.

-Every pack has a group of pack sluts.
Is this an official rank in the pack? Does it come with a salary?

-Pack sluts always in high heels, tight revealing clothes&laaayeers of make up.
Must be the official uniform.

-If they're in high school, the main guy has to be a popular jock; usually Captain of a team.
Apparently the world of Alphas isn't very diverse. No geeks, drama peeps or glee club members.

-She has to be a loner. No Alphas for the popular girls.

-The process of her getting ready for school is written better than my last school essay.

-Her hair always cascades down like a waterfall.

-If she's a white wolf, her mate is a black wolf.
The moon goddess must have a thing for matching colours.

-"I could see the emotions clearly thru his eyes even though he tried to hide it."
Dang girl!! Werewolf&part lie detector!! Work it!!

-Best story you've ever read, made you cry in less than five pages then you notice it only has four chapters&hasn't been updated since the year Wattpad was created.

-Her mate has to either be a cheating man whore or a faithful waited for his mate kinda guy. No in-betweens.

-She's listening to a song and the lyrics are written on the next three pages i.e, half the chapter.
Sure, everyone's definitely reading all that

-Person in the cast list looks nothing like the description of the character.

-If he's British, the word "love" appears at the end of every other sentence.

-Writer spells rogue as rouge.

-She's the human mate of an Alpha then later on they find out she's part witch or vampire or fae or...you know, something.

-She's being hunted down by another wolf for something she did when she was five.

-Cries hysterically when food gets done.
"NOOOOO!!! NO COCO POPS!!"
Okay...

-Twins. There are always twins.

-She's a slave sold to her werewolf mate.

-Has abusive parents who don't buy her anything or give her any money&she doesn't have a job but she has an iPhone...the latest one.
How?!?!

-She gets kidnapped by her mate. In broad daylight. On the side of a road.
Where do y'all live though? I can't walk five feet without seeing people.

-He's the future Alpha, they've been in the same pack for years and they've never met.

-If they're in high school, they always get assigned to the same project.
School full of Cupids for teachers.

-Alpha meets girl and expects her to like him like every other girl on the planet but she doesn't so he MUST have her.
Ego...

-EVERY TIME SOMEONE SCREAMS,IT GETS WRITTEN IN CAPS LOCK.

-Sparks. Sparks everywhere.