Chapter Two. The Meeting

Hey Angel! Get you butt over here." Screamed Rachel over the phone.

"I dont know last time I came, you tried to hook me up with a total stranger." I said laughing while I sat up in bed.

"Now look at you too are the best of friends." She said sarcastically.

"You better not have another one waiting." i said shooting her a warning.

"Fine. Ill tell him to kick rocks." She said jokingly, we hung up and I got up to get ready. I put on some leggings, and a PINK half shirt and curled my hair and put on a pair of pink toms. I grabbed my keys then headed for her house, I knocked on the door. When she opened it I scooped the room out, for any extra people.

"If your looking for him I hid him in the backyard." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Another one." I said.

"Hush! The last one i hooked you up with you put in the friend zone! Give this one a chance, he's cute girl you guys would look so cute together." I did think about the last time, I decided to give him a chance if I didnt like him he would get kicked off the cliff of love into the friendzone. I walked outside Rachel dragged me over to him. He turned around he was actually cuter than I imagined.

"Wassup." He said.

"Hi." I said looking around uninterested.

"What's your name?" He said

"Angel, what is yours?" I said.

"Its Ricky but everyone call me Top." He said, I could tell he wasnt into this conversation, and I wasnt going to go out of my way to make him want to. I nodded my head and turned around and walked away. Friendzone. I went back into the house, I heard footsteps follow behind me. I turned around and seen Quincy. I smiled he greeted me with a hug.

"Hey beautiful." He said twirling me around, he was such a flirt.

"What do you want." I said laughing at him.

"Just came to make sure youre alright." He said.

"Yeah im fine. oh god. Here this guy come. Save me." I said it soon turned into a soft whisper. "Hey Ricky." I said smiling a fake smile.

"Hey. Can I talk to you some where real quick." He said eyeing Quincy.

"Yeah." I said, he lead me into the kitchen I hopped on the counter. "What do you want?" I said.

"You fine girl. Extra fine. I was just wondering whats up with you and me?" He said leaning on the counter next me.

"Thank you. You aint to bad yourself." i said waiting for the thank you that never came. "As for me and you...we can try." I said my insides twisted, he was everything I was trying to stay away from. A thug.

"Alright alright. Give me your number bae." He said. I was already bae, we aint been together all of 2 minutes. I gave him my number, then we went back outside with his arm around my side. I flashed a look over at Rachel she was smiling too hard. I removed his arm, but he just placed it right back. Rachel walked over the me, I stared at him pushing his arm down and grabbing it to keep it from popping back up.

"Im proud of you!" She said. "Plus he's fine." We both laughed, the hours flashed by it started getting dark. Everyone soon left, it was just Quincy, Ricky, Rachel, and I.

"Its time for me to go." I said getting off the couch.

"Alright girl. Ill see you tomorrow." She said getting up to hug me.

"Here let me take you home bae." Said Ricky putting his cup down.

He took me home, and walked me up to my front door. I walked halfway in the door, when he grabbed me.

"Tomorrow, we going shopping." He said biting his lip. I didnt complain I just nodded, hoping the would be good enough for him. It wasnt.

"You want to come in?" I said wondering if that would make him let go. He nodded letting me go, I followed behind him he plopped on the couch.

"Where your parents at" He said yelling from the living room.

"Jail. Dead. In the street. I dont know and to be honest I dont care." i said leaving the kitchen with a bottle of water. He looked amazed that I just said that, but I meant every word I said no turning back. I sat on the couch across from him he looked at me like I was crazy. I realized he wanted me to sit by him on the couch he was sitting on.

"come on over here. I dont bite." He said smiling.

"But I do." I said giving him a cheesy smile, he got up and plopped down right next me.

"Why are you playing hard to get?" He said.

"How can I? You already got me." I said, he had to think for awhile then started smiling.

"You know your friend Rachel told me that you was cute an all but she didnt say you would stroll up on the seen looking like Beyonce." He said I guessed that was a compliment and thanked him for it.

"Its getting kind of late." I said getting up, he stood over me making me feel extra small. I mean im only 5'3. Hes probably 5'9.

"Alright see you tomorrow." he said giving me a kiss on the forehead, I walked him to his car. When he drove off I sped into the house, got in the shower then knocked out.