2- The Three Broomsticks

Ginny wanted to be with her family.

She wanted to sit in her mothers arms and cry her heart out and know that she was with her family and they would get through this together.

But instead she sat crying by herself in a booth at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade, tucked into a corner where she hoped no one could see her. She had used a spell to make her hair temporarily shorter and blonde so she would be less recognizable if Aurors came looking for her. She also changed her pajama pants into a pair of jeans. She wasn't sure how good the spell was so she would need to get some real pants the next time she had a chance. And a coat to cover her tank top.

She had lost a lot of people in the last few years. All these times she'd had her family there to comfort her and without them it was a thousand times worse. She wanted Ron back. She wanted to hug him and tell him she was sorry for every time they'd ever fought.

"Are you alright, ma'am?"

Ginny looked up in alarm. A man stood over her. He was tall, with dark skin and a concerned face. She had seen him working here before on some of her Hogsmeade trips.

"I'm David." He sat next to her. "I recognize you. What's your name?"

She couldn't tell him her name. She was a murder suspect. But she had hesitated too long. So instead of answering she let out a sob.

"Hey, it's okay..." he said nervously, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Ginny pushed him away angrily and stormed out of the dusty bar. She felt a little guilty, but she just wanted to be alone.

She needed to get herself together. Ron was dead. Her brother was dead. And yes, it was awful and devastating, but she could cry about it later. Right now she needed to figure out how she was going to prove herself innocent and bring Ron's real killer to justice.

She needed to find Draco Malfoy.