t w e n t y - o n e.

August 17th 2015.

I groan as I stand up from my seat. "Can I help you get that?" a guy who was sitting next to me asks. "That'd be lovely!" I smile, I watch him take my carry on bag from the top compartment. "Thank you so much," I smile at the guy. "Welcome, is that an Irish accent I hear?" he asks. I simply nod with a smile throwing my bag over my shoulder and grabbing my phone from my seat. "What brings you to America?" the same guy asks, "I'm going to a concert with friends!"

"London," I hear a voice scream, a very familiar voice might I add. "Cheyenne!" I scream as I run towards her. "Oh my god," I say as I grab her into a hug. "You're back and I'm so glad!" she says into my hair. "It feels good to be back," I say with a yawn. "Where's Renee?" I ask as we walk towards the baggage claims. "She's waiting for us in Ohio," she smiles. "Wait, so she did get the tickets changed?" I squeal. Truth is Niall and I haven't seen each other since the Monday after my graduation. We said we would but we both got very busy. "Yes, we are driving down in a bit!" she says as we get my luggage. "I can't wait, I'm so beyond ready!" I smile.

We roll my luggage out the front door of the airport. "Does Niall know we were planning on coming to a show?" she asks and shake my head letting out a soft laugh. "He doesn't," I smile. I hope it's a nice surprise, I've not been keeping up with all the band stuff.

"So, how is college going for you?" Cheyenne asks, pulling out of the airport. "Stressful, I've had to do so much this weekend! So that I'm on the same pace when I get back from this trip," I chuckle. "How about with you?" I ask as I watch the road in front of me. "It's been hectic that's for sure!" she let's out a laugh. "I've changed my schedule to night classes though," she says with a smile. "I have morning classes which basically suck," I laugh.

•••

"I won't act my age, no I won't act my age," I belt out. We've been singing the entire setlist on the way to Columbus. Cheyenne was very surprised that I have most words memorized which makes me blush. We've been driving for a little over six hours now taking the occasional stop to use the restroom and eat. "How much longer?" Cheyenne asks Siri, who responds with two and a half hours. "It's just now eight, so we should be there at about ten-ish?" I ask with a yawn. "Are you excited?" Cheyenne asks as we pull over at a gas station to fill up the car. "Yeah," I smile, my cheeks heat at the thought of seeing Niall again it's been too long. Niall has no clue but Louis on the other hand knows about us planning to come, he's hopefully been keeping the secret. "Louis knows that we were planning on going to the Columbus show by the way," I say with a smile.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and quickly pull up my texts. "I'm going to text Louis so at least he knows," I smile.

London: Louiiiiiiiiiiiis. I have news!

Louis Tomlinson: London!! What's the news?

London: It's a secret you can't tell Niall, it has to do with the secret before!

Louis Tomlinson: Okay, I got you. What's it?

London: We switched them for cbus. :-)

Louis Tomlinson: Siiiiiiick !! I'll see you tomorrow then? :)

London: Yes! :-)

"Louis officially knows," I say out the window of the car as she finishes pumping the gas. "This is so exciting!" she squeals as she gets back into the car. I nod taking a sip out of my bottle of water that Chey got me at the last stop. I watch as she turns the stereo volume up and another song starts to play. "I feel like if the room was burning you would notice," I say with a chuckle. "Don't mess with the masterpiece," Cheyenne let's out a laugh and then continues to sing the rest of he song.