t w o.

It's been an entire week since I started school. It's been going great, Brad has been coming over every once in awhile for study sessions, and I had been taking Tate to the park almost every other day.

I was on my way home to Tate and Ryan when I got a phone call from my mom. "Yes?" I say as I'm pulling into the driveway. "Your father and I have a business dinner tonight could you watch the boys, please?" she asks and you can hear the stress.

"Of course!" I say and turn the car off. "Thank you so much London, your father and I are going to stay at a hotel tonight as well since it's in the city," she says and we say our goodbyes. I grab my bag from the passenger seat and open my door. Once I'm out I walk up the front door, digging in my bag for my keys.

I open the front door laying my keys on the table in the mud room and slip out of my shoes. "Tate? Ryan? I'm home!" I yell and walk to the living room. "Upstairs," I hear a muffled voice followed by a few profanities. I take my black cardigan off and lay it on the arm of the couch.

I walk up the stairs, taking them two at a time. "What the hell?" I say as I walk into my brothers room. The four boys he met at the park are all sitting in his room playing video games. "Mum said it was okay," he shrugs and all the guys look at me. "Sorry lass!" the one I now know as Zayn speaks up.

"It's fine just a bit shocked," I say and walk down the hall. The doorbell rings and I hear Tate say he'll get it. I walk to my room and finally let my school bag hit the floor with a loud sigh. I quickly grab a pair of gym shorts and a sports bra. I close my bedroom door and change.

When I'm done I walk out of my room and past my brothers room where I hear a few whistles. I roll my eyes and continue to walk past his room. I walk down the stairs and see that Tate is in the foyer talking to someone, I walk to the kitchen and grab a bottled water and a pair of headphones.

Walking to the living room I see that Tate is still standing in the foyer talking. "Tate I'm gonna go out for a jog, take care of your brother please?" I asl and walk past him and the blonde guy he's talking to. "Of course Lon!" he smiles as the blonde enters the house.

I start jogging and listening to my spotify, full of classic rock. I'm not into new music, hardly any music if I'm honest. I run a good three miles before returning home and seeing I forgot my key. I pull the headphones out of my ears and take a sip of water before pulling the cord out of my phone.

I find Tate's number and press call. I wait a few minutes before he picks up, "hey do you mind letting me in I forgot my key!" I say into the phone as I pick at my nails. "I'll send one of the lads down, I'm in the middle of a game!" he says and I hear someone say, "I'll go she's hot mate," which makes me roll my eyes as I hang up.

I take another sip of my water, waiting on whoever to come down and open the door. I hear the door open and I look up to see the long haired guy I hadn't met yet. "Hi I'm Harry," he says and sticks his hand out which I shake. "I'm sorry about my idiot friends," he smiles, and I nod as I walk in the house and over to the fridge.

"It's fine honestly," I grab an apple. "You look familiar.." I say, "but I can't place why!" I say and furrow my eyebrows. "Wow," he says and laughs it off. He then mumbles something under his breath that I can't decipher. "Nice to meet you Harry, but I need a shower!" I say with smile and chuckle. I walk up the stairs to my room and fall onto my bed. I get out my phone and text Tate.

London: Are they staying tonight?

I lay my phone at the side of my bed, walking over to the closet grabbing an NYU shirt and a pair shorts. I grab my phone and walk to the bathroom. I lock the door, going and turning on the water then strip down and get into the warm water. I let the water sooth my tight muscles.