» yoonmin; drunk {short ud}

The party was wild, boys and girls are drinking and grinding against each other. There were people making out on the stairs, counters, chairs, couch, tables. And I, was holding a can of coke, dancing along to the beat alone. When someone grabbed my waist and started grinding on my back, I pulled away and joined the crowd. Suddenly I heard a loud crash and several curses in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen to investigate and there was a group of boys around him, Yoongi.

"Sorry dude, but you need to go home." the host of the party said and set Yoongi on the ground outside.

Once everyone left, I walked to him. He got bruised on his left mouth and his head was bleeding.

"Are you alright?" I asked gently while trying to stand him up, but I got a grunt as an answer.

"You're bleeding." I said, Yoongi touched his bleeding forehead and whimpered in pain.

"Come on," I pulled him up and put his arm around my neck and pulled him in to my hous, very easy to pull.

I quickly opened the door and hauled Yoongi inside. After flipping the lights on, I went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit and walked into the living room. I saw Yoongi, still sitting on the couch, half eyes were open. I decided to leave the first aid kit on the table and went back to the kitchen to make some hot choco for him.

After I finished making one for him, I walked into the living room and handed the hot choco to Yoongi. I saw that he was hesitating at first but he just grabbed it anyway. I grabbed the first aid kit and sat on the table in front of my couch and grabbed Yoongi's chin and tilted his head, and dabbed the alcohol over his wound and placed a band-aid over the gash.

"Done," I said as I set aside the first aid kit. He placed his empty cup on the table.

I got up but Yoongi grabbed my waist and wrapped his arms around it, and his head was resting on my stomach.

"I was watching you dance by yourself, you looked so damn sexy, especially when you shake that ass," Yoongi said. My cheeks were burning into crimson red.

I just smiled at the compliment, "Thanks, Yoongi."

"I want you, Jimin." Yoongi whispered. Not enough low to hear.

He looked at me with dark brown eyes and I was under his spell. Yoongi carefully unbuttoned my polo. I wonder if he was really drunk. He pulled me down and I smelled heavy alcohol. He was drunk.

I moaned softly when I felt Yoongi's warm lips on my neck. Slowly and gently kissing it. I know its wrong to let him continue. But gah, I had a crush on him for three years, and he's above me right now, kissing my neck. Why would let this chance to go.

I was moaning by second by second when I felt Yoongi's bites on my neck. My polo was of onto the floor. My fingers acted on their own and managed to pull Yoongi's shirt off. Yoongi grabbed me and turned and I was lying on the couch with Yoongi above me. He reached for my skinny pants and managed to oull them down and off leaving me bare. I reached out and unbutton his pants and Yoongi slid them off. We were bare and staring each other for a long moment. Yoongi bent down slowly and placed his lips upon mine. I felt a zap between us. Yoongi opened my legs and wrap it around his waist. I felt him grabbed my butt and spread it so his harden cock make contact with my sensitive entrance.

I breathed in and out, trying to relax myself. Yoongi kissed me once and twice before I felt him tensed and slid into my tight canal. I groaned in pain, I clawed the couch. He stopped for a moment for me to adjust to his large size. I wiggled to let him know that he could commence. Lucas slammed into me hitting the sensitive spot that made me see stars.

"Oh fuck. Yes, Yoongi. There!" I screamed out as Yoongi pounded me.

He hit that spot all over again, making the burning pit at the base of my stomach to grow hotter and hotter.

"I-I can't hold it much longer," I groaned in between pants by pants.

"Let it out," Yoongi said while his forehead pressed on mine.

Yoongi slammed into me at the same spot and all hell broke loose. I exploded spilling all over my chest and Yoongi's body. Yoongi smiled and chuckled amd thrusted into me once and gripped my arms and exploded. I felt wetness spreading and oozing me.

Yoongi panted for a long moment and laid on the top of me.

I wrapped my arms around him and played with his hair. Yoongi fell asleep fast. I smiled and kissed the gash in his forehead, the gash that brought us together for the Night. I snuggle against his heat and fell asleep.

+ + + +

ps. helloooo. long time tpno update pero nagupdate na akoooo. dapat vmin kaso nakabasa ako ng yoonmin fanfic kaya naging yoonmin. trip ko magupdate ngayon kaya nagupdate na ako hehe. try ko magdble update ngayon, wala kasing pasok hahaha

salamat sa suporta dito sa one shot compilations ko hahaha

pps dapat talaga tagalog yung update ngayon kaso sabog ako kaya ginanahan ako magenglish hahaha kahit medyo mali mali english ko omg hahaha and yon short update nga hahaha tnx sa lahaaat hart hart