» misses ; jikook

"Maknae-ah~", Jimin whispered

"Yes, hyung? What do you need?", the younger said while holding a tons of paper, probably he's practicing his vocals.

"Are you busy?", Jimin asked innocently.

The younger looked at him, "Yes, Sorry hyung.."

Jimin took a deep sigh then run his fingers through his hair, "Lagi naman eh..", Jimin played the pencils that scattered on their room's desk. Yep, they're roommates.

The younger sighed, "Sorry hyung. I need to practice my vocals. We'll be recording our songs for our new album tomorrow..", Jungkook said without looking at Jimin.

Jimin took a deep sigh. He looked at the younger. He looked at the sheets of paper that Kookie's been holding for several weeks. He's getting so freaking jealous to that tons of papers. He even wished that he wants to be a papers so Jungkook will notice him.

He run his fingers through his hair and ruffled it. He's getting insane again. All he wanted is his Kookie.. Because Kook is been so freaking busy for several weeks.

He missed touching the youngers bare white skin, kissing every part of his body and exploring inside the youngers mouth. He get so sexually frustated when he think about those thoughts. He can't focus because of cravings.

He's craving for Jungkook's body. He wants to hear the younger's musical moans. He want to feel the younger's kisses again..

Think, Jimin. Think. Jimin thought.

Jimin stood up and walked infront of Jungkook and sat down. He observed the younger's face.

So fucking beautiful..

"What do you need again, hyung?"

He took a deep sigh.

I hope this work..

Jimin suddenly grabbed the sheets of paper that Jungkook was holding and tore it off and threw the tored papers at the corner.

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG?! WHY'D YOU TORED IT?! AH JINJJA!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THOSE--"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! FOR FUCKING PETE'S SAKE KOOK, YOU'VE SO FUCKING BUSY FOR SEVERAL WEEKS LOOKING AT THAT TONS OF PAPERS! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A BREAK FOR A WHILE! A-AND.. And..",

"And, I missed you..", Jimin bit his lower lip preventing not to cry. He bowed his head.

"H-hyung..."

"You didn't notice it huh. Why? Because you're so fucking numb, Kook.."

Jimin sighed. He turned around and walked towards to their room door. He stopped when Jungkook suddenly held his wrist.

He looked at the younger's eyes, "Hyung..", Jungkook whispered and pulled Jimin into a kiss.

Jimin closed his eyes and put his arms around Jungkook's neck. The younger took a grip of his waist and pulled him closer. Jimin grabbed fistful of Jungkook's hair to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook pushed the older down to the bed gently. The younger removed Jimin's shirt, covering his white chest. Jungkook backed up a little and pulled his shirt off. Jimin's hands trailed to Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook leaned closer and claimed Jimin's lips, the younger bit Jimin's lower lip for an entrance. Which causes Jimin to let out a small moan that sent shivers to the younger. Gladly, the older opened it. Kook explored Jimin's inside, tasting every part of it.

The kiss became heated. Both of them were fighting for dominance.

The younger licked Jimin's jawline and went to his neck. He left red lovebites every part he kisses.