With one click my life totally changed - 3 (SPY school + 3 future agents that love me = HELP!!)

here it is chapter 3, hope you like it :)

Comment plss XD

Chapter 3

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean, it was like a royal office. It was filled with luxury, just like those ones you see in movies, and it was huge, almost like the building's lobby, but it was the most amazing headmaster's office I have ever seen (and believe me I have seen a ton).

There was an enormous bear rug on the floor, (which was really scary) and at one end of the room was an enormous stone chimney. In front of the chimney there was a big brown leather couch. All the walls were full of old paintings. In the other side was a big old wood desk with two leather chairs in front and one behind, and there it was the most frightening woman, sitting with her glasses on, reading some papers.

She looked up and I couldn't even move. Just her presence didn't helped you thinking correctly. (Imagine how I felt while she was watching me that way, like if she was seeing through me, knowing my deepest secrets with only one look) Besides she was gorgeous; even with her glasses she looked like a model. She has huge green eyes, long eyelashes, and perfect skin which make her look just like a porcelain doll, brown hair which was in a tight ponytail. She was wearing a black suit. After 2 minutes staring at her, she cleared her throat and motioned me to take a sit in one of the chairs.

I walked towards the chair and sat down

"Hi, you must be Miss Stevens, I'm St. Peter's headmaster; Mrs. Jones" she said

"Umm hi"

"You must have a lot of questions about our school and how you got your acceptance letter"

She stood up and started pacing the room.

"This institution is well-known all around the world because of our brilliant students.

You must fill a lot of requirements to stay here. It's important to mention that this is not a normal school. I have to tell you this before you get caught up in here, and because you still have the option to go to your house and forget you came here.. So this is the real deal about St. Peter's... this is a school that prepares future agents, the best ones if you must know".

"Excuse me... what?? I think I heard wrong" I told her

"No, miss Stevens you didn't heard wrong. This institution is 100 years old, and has always trained people to be the best undercover agents in the world"

"You mean like spies?"

"Yes, like spies"

I couldn't keep a straight face anymore, I just started laughing. This woman needs serious mental treatment, and they have her as the headmaster. This school must be filled with crazy people or rich people in some kind of experimental treatment for their drug abuse problems (Oh! Maybe someone can tell me if my dad is a drug dealer. Good idea they can be witnesses at the trial. OMG! I'm so freaking smart) "Hahahahaha, I'm sorry is this some kind of joke?"

"No, Miss Stevens this is not a joke and I couldn't be more serious"

I stared at her. I think I'm going to make her believe that I'm buying all this, so I can find my witness. (Seriously girl, I can't believe you are so smart!!) "So... can I go to class?"

She stared at me (I think my deepest secrets are safe, and I'm not afraid of her anymore) "I think, you could still get in time for your 2nd period class"

"So... I will better get going" I told her. I was getting up from my seat when her voice stopped me.

"You know Miss Stevens, I already figure you out. You must know that you chose to stay here for the wrong reason, but I think you are going to be a great addition to this school, so I'm going to let you stay here, and we will see how things work out".

"Thanks? ... I guess".

"So you better get going, and Miss Stevens?"

"Yeah?"

"One little advice; work really hard because as you might guess, being here has its price and if you don't try really hard, your spot can be taken by a new student. Don't trust anybody because everyone here is after one thing."

"What?" I asked

"Being the best, of course"

"Okay. Mmm... I just have one question"

"Yes?"

"How did you put the website?"

"Mmm... What website?"

"Nothing. I should better get going"

"Sure, have a nice day"

I got up and went outside. I was thinking about how the headmaster didn't know about the website. Maybe she was just lying to me, but what if she didn't know? Then what was that? Was it just my imagination? What does it mean?

I have my schedule in hand. I read that I already missed math class, and the next one was science. It said that it was at the classroom 302, so I went through the hall where I came from, and found an elevator. I pressed number 3.

While I get to my floor, I started thinking about William. I mean he was really hot, but him, in this school? Maybe the headmaster was right and this was a spy school... No jade this is not a spy school, and you have to deal with the fact that this place is full of wackos.

When I got out I saw a long hallway. I found classroom 302 and opened the door. It was early so I was alone. It was a really nice lab.

All the equipment was new, and it seemed ready to find the cure for some kind of mortal disease.

I walked to the back of the room and sat in the last place. It seems that you have to pair up with someone.

As time passed the place started to fill with students. They all looked at me, and then they whispered between each other. They all look so normal, and I might mention that they also look like models. (Were looks some kind of requirement? I didn't think so because I wouldn't be here) All this makes me think that St. Peter's wasn't a mental hospital after all.

I really don't care what they say about me. I was going to be leaving in two months anyways, so I just have to sit here and wait for the class to begin.

Then everything went quiet. The place was in utterly silence. I looked up and everybody was staring at someone. I turned to the door...