Chapter Nine

Marcel POV

What had happened seemed like a complete dream. A girl that I was completely head over heels for likes me back? Should I ask her out? How do you do this type of thing. I wouldn't know.

"Can I hold your hand?", I asked her.

"Of course", she laughed and intertwined her hand with mine. My heart started pumping a thousand miles an hour.

We walked down stairs and Harry and my dad looked at me completely shocked.

"Wow, Marcel. You look great!", my dad said. He probably noticed me and Kassidy holding hands but thank goodness he didn't comment on it.

"Gee, thanks dad", I responded.

"You look, different", Harry smiled.

"I guess so", I said.

"You look pretty Kassidy", he said.

"Thanks Harry", she let a smile.

I haven't told Kassidy about me and Harry being okay again. Actually even closer. He knew I liked her and he supported me for that. He realized how harsh he was being and he was okay with the fact that I go to school with him and I am like who I am. He liked Kassidy, but he knew that she meant everything to me so he dropped it. I knew the feelings for her didn't disappear completely, but I am so thankful he's trying.

"You ready to go to the party? I'm driving us there", he said and we both nodded.

We entered the car my dad lent to us for the night and drove to the party. On the way to the party, we explained to Kassidy about Harry and I making up. She seemed happy to know that we are in good terms.

Once we arrived at the party, I was pretty nervous about my new look and everything. We all entered the party and everyone turned around and looked astonished.

"Here, hang out with Harry for now. Okay? I have to talk to Nicole. We haven't spoken since I told her to make out with her boyfriend", I nodded and she walked away.

"Hey guys", Harry said, "You probably know my brother Marcel right?"

They looked at me so strange, like I was some kind of alien. Natalie appeared right in front of me and smirked.

"So, I knew you had a crush on me", she teases as she strokes my hair, it made me extremely uncomfortable.

"I uh-", I said slowly.

"Shh, you don't need to speak", she said.

"I'm not interested in you. You weren't interested in me when I had my glasses on so why would you be interested in me now? I still am obsessed with my calculator and study on my free time", I turned away to find Kassidy.

Kassidy POV

"I'm sorry about what happened  before", I said to Nicole.

"It's fine", she said and smiled.

Nicole looked up and down, checking Marcel out. Marcel came towards us.

"Hey", he said.

"Hey, you're sexy", Nicole said as she pushed me over to go close to Marcel's body.

What the fuck?!