Chapter 18: Found You.

Hellllooo, minna! ;D  Here is the next chapter!  I swear you're all going to love me for this! xD I'm going to say this now: You're welcome. c: ♥ I had sooo much fun writing this chapter, oh my gosh! ;o;  It's true, this story is coming to a close, but I still have one or two chapters left! ^^  So I hope all of you are happy about that. c:  

Also, be sure to check out the multimedia~!  I have two pictures, and a song! <3

I dedicate this chapter to yummysushi. ~♥ Not only is this person a Fairy Tail fan, but they are just plain awesome! Well, I hope you all like this chapter, and remember, feedback is very much appreciated! c;  Until next time!

яу-¢нαи,

тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя ♥

======================================================================

Natsu clenched his teeth in anger as Vallen hovered his palm over Natsu's body.

"Shall I finish this?"  Vallen asked, sneering.

Natsu growled.  "I'm just gettin' started!"

Vallen smirked.  "Correction.  You're just about to--"

Vallen was suddenly forced back, taking a few steps back in surprise.

"What the..."  Vallen muttered, looking at himself.

Natsu was kneeling on the ground, looking up at Vallen in shock.  What just happened?  Vallen yelled as the same attack appeared, this time more rough.  It made him slide across the ground at least as far as ten feet, but then Vallen stopped.

There was a small silence; the air filled with shock.

Then, out of nowhere, a bright clump of light slammed into Vallen from behind, making him stumble forward.  When it hit Vallen, it seemed that the light really injured him; it would make sense, considering the fact he was the dark version of the Earthland Vallen.

"Natsu, what's going on?!"  Happy asked.

Natsu pulled his injured self to his feet, looking as confused and shocked as Happy was.  When the attack faded, Vallen looked furious.  He knew exactly who was causing the attack.

"Interferance!"  Vallen snarled, pointing his hand randomly to the left.

Natsu had no idea what Vallen was doing, but he understood as soon as he got the familiar scent of Lucy.  Gasping, he realized Lucy was trying to help him, even in her sleep.

"Stop!"  Natsu warned, but Vallen already fired.

The attack seemed to disappear, but an isntant later, Natsu felt a connection between all the levels and because of that, he smelled blood.

Lucy's blood.

Fury filled Natsu to the brim, and he turned to face Vallen, who was panting heavily.  Apparently it looked like Vallen had put in a lot of his magic in that attack.

To hurt Lucy.

Happy noticed Natsu's fists clenched insanely tightly; so tight in fact the white showed on his knuckles and the veins popped from the skin.

"Natsu?"  Happy asked worriedly, and gasped as Natsu suddenly ran for Vallen in a spurt of anger.

However, Natsu's anger inspired him, and he was increasing in speed.  Vallen was caught by surprise, and before he could defend, Natsu slammed his fist so hard into Vallen's face that he bounced on the ground once and then shot off in the opposite direction.  As Vallen sailed across the ground, debris sailed in a high and long wall above him, to show just how much force Natsu had used in that blow.